The Obamans really DO hate America

Old February 26th 09, 10:29 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
CheeseHusker dos

Default The Obamans really DO hate America

Come on....a Portuguese Water Dog???????

Why not an 'merican dawg???????

Like a Bahstahn Terrier or Chesapeake Retreiver or Labrador?

But no.....they had to go get one of them foreign pooches.
Old February 26th 09, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
Chris Mihos

On Feb 26, 5:29*pm, CheeseHusker dos wrote:
Come on....a Portuguese Water Dog???????

Why not an 'merican dawg???????

Like a Bahstahn Terrier or Chesapeake Retreiver or Labrador?

But no.....they had to go get one of them foreign pooches.

but i think they are bred in the US,
Old February 26th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
CheeseHusker dos

On Feb 26, 4:32*pm, Chris Mihos wrote:
On Feb 26, 5:29*pm, CheeseHusker dos wrote:

Come on....a Portuguese Water Dog???????

Why not an 'merican dawg???????

Like a Bahstahn Terrier or Chesapeake Retreiver or Labrador?

But no.....they had to go get one of them foreign pooches.

but i think they are bred in the US,

Unpossible. Then they'd be called American Water Dogs or Carolina
Water Dogs or something self-respecting like that.

Might as well have gotten a cat.

I bet your one of those idots who drives a Honda Minivan.
Old February 26th 09, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
Chris Bellomy

Chris Mihos wrote, On 2/26/09 4:32 PM:
On Feb 26, 5:29 pm, CheeseHusker dos wrote:
Come on....a Portuguese Water Dog???????

Why not an 'merican dawg???????

Like a Bahstahn Terrier or Chesapeake Retreiver or Labrador?

But no.....they had to go get one of them foreign pooches.

but i think they are bred in the US,

Then why are they called Portuguese? Wow, you are really dumn.

I tried to train my German shepherd, but he didn't speak
English and I didn't speak German. Dumn mistake on my part.
I have him to a neighbor of mine from Australia -- pretty
soon that dog was goose-stepping down the street. These
things matter.

cb
Old February 26th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
CheeseHusker dos

On Feb 26, 4:36*pm, Chris Bellomy ten.wohsdoog@sirhc wrote:
Chris Mihos wrote, On 2/26/09 4:32 PM:

On Feb 26, 5:29 pm, CheeseHusker dos wrote:
Come on....a Portuguese Water Dog???????

Why not an 'merican dawg???????

Like a Bahstahn Terrier or Chesapeake Retreiver or Labrador?

But no.....they had to go get one of them foreign pooches.

but i think they are bred in the US,

Then why are they called Portuguese? Wow, you are really dumn.

I tried to train my German shepherd, but he didn't speak
English and I didn't speak German. Dumn mistake on my part.
I have him to a neighbor of mine from Australia -- pretty
soon that dog was goose-stepping down the street. These
things matter.

cb

Which, btw, is why Australian Shepherds are such freakazoids as
"pets". 2,000 years of Tectonic inbreeding.
Old February 26th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
Chris Mihos

On Feb 26, 5:35*pm, CheeseHusker dos wrote:
On Feb 26, 4:32*pm, Chris Mihos wrote:

On Feb 26, 5:29*pm, CheeseHusker dos wrote:

Come on....a Portuguese Water Dog???????

Why not an 'merican dawg???????

Like a Bahstahn Terrier or Chesapeake Retreiver or Labrador?

But no.....they had to go get one of them foreign pooches.

but i think they are bred in the US,

Unpossible. *Then they'd be called American Water Dogs or Carolina
Water Dogs or something self-respecting like that.

No, dude, they're all bred in kennels in southern states. but they are
non-union kennels.
Old February 26th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
Emperor Wonko the Sane

On Feb 26, 4:29*pm, CheeseHusker dos wrote:
Come on....a Portuguese Water Dog???????

Why not an 'merican dawg???????

Like a Bahstahn Terrier or Chesapeake Retreiver or Labrador?

What's that last one, something from a labrodory?

Doug (I know, I'm groaning myself)

Old February 26th 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
Gozer the Traveler

On Feb 26, 5:29*pm, CheeseHusker dos wrote:
Come on....a Portuguese Water Dog???????

Why not an 'merican dawg???????

Like a Bahstahn Terrier or Chesapeake Retreiver or Labrador?

But no.....they had to go get one of them foreign pooches.

Someone's gotta check that dog's birth certificate- not only is it a
damn furriner, it's under 35 in dog years, and thus doubly ineligible
to hold the office of White House Lawn-Crapper-In-Chief.

Old February 27th 09, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
John Rogers

Hey, CheeseHusker dos ... keep the change, you
filthy animal.

Come on....a Portuguese Water Dog???????

Why not an 'merican dawg???????

Like a Bahstahn Terrier or Chesapeake Retreiver or Labrador?

But no.....they had to go get one of them foreign pooches.

I own a Blue Ridge Corgi.

John M. Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is
wholly inadequate for the government of any other." (John Adams)