Top secret of fat loss

Old March 7th 09, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
moga

Default Top secret of fat loss

Why you can's lose weight, it is not related to your will-power, over-
eating or diet, the fact you are fat and unhealthy because you have
Disgusting plaque and horrible little Critters living in you guts.
But you can get ride of all of it so you can shed up to 100 lbs or
more
Most doctors, so-called diet gurus and fitness experts are either
lying to you, or just plain don't know what they're really talking
about!"
That's Right! Want PROOF?
That's easy! - Just look around you as more and more magic diets, diet
foods, diet fads, drugs supposedly & even health foods it suppose to
make you lose weight and build healthy body, people are nevertheless
getting FATTER and FATTER and LESS and LESS healthy!!

And before I say one more word, I want to assure you that I do NOT for
a single second ever wish to hear "bad news" such as this about YOU!
Like I said, even though we've never met I do in fact really care
about you.
Now it's time to take action just visit this website:
http://www.thetopsecretoffatloss.com
You can get more info and listen to her offer.

Good Luck.
Old March 16th 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default spam

In article ,
spamspotting wrote:
spam?

Thank you *so* much. You're totally an asset to the group.
You make the world a better place! There's nothing that
people appreciate more than someone who reposts spam to flag
it as spam. U mst b3 RLY sm^r7!!!!!!