Izzy's heartworm treatment

Old March 11th 09, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default Izzy's heartworm treatment

Hello Everyone,

In December I rescued a St. Bernard. She was found skinny &
malnourished living in a junkyard. The owners of the junkyard found
her sleeping in a pile of tires there. They fed her and got her weight
back on her. Three months later they figured that she was ready to
find her forever home. I was contacted about her and fell in love with
her at first sight. I took her home & named her Isabella (Izzy). It
seemed to suit her because of her natural beauty and her grace. She
has made major improvements since she has been with our family, but
when we got her she came to us with heartworms. We recently got her
tested for heartworms and her test came back positive. She has been on
heartworm preventative since she has been with me, so I know that she
did not contract this while she was in my care. I am asking anyone
that can donate to please help us out with the cost of her treatment.
The cost of the treatment is $423.77. She will be treated at Millcreek
Animal Hospital in Lexington, SC once we have raised the money to do
so. Their phone number is 803-359-1933, if you need to you can call
there and talk to them about her. Thank you & God bless you!

The fundraising page is:
https://www.fundable.com/groupaction...-11.2603539913

Thank you.

Christina Lauren

Old March 11th 09, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Hello Everyone,

vinyl# host 124.126.19.152
152.19.126.124.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer
152.19.126.124.broad.bj.bj.dynamic.163data.com.cn.
vinyl# ^^
Interesting.

Old March 11th 09, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
sighthounds & siberians wrote:
Um. What does that mean?

It means that his IP address belongs to an ISP in China.

Old March 12th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Mar 11, 2:08*pm, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article ,
sighthounds & siberians wrote:

Um. *What does that mean?

It means that his IP address belongs to an ISP in China.

So the appeal is a fraud. If it were real, it would only be
incredibly tacky and ballsy.

Old March 18th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Michael A. Ball

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 07:46:01 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

My reply from alt.pets.dogs.pitbull

...when we got her she came to us with heartworms.

That's mostly likely true, but how would you know that?

We recently got her
tested for heartworms and her test came back positive. She has been on
heartworm preventative since she has been with me, so I know that she
did not contract this while she was in my care...

If I understand your post correctly, you put a dog on heartworm
preventative *Before* you had her tested for heartworms? BOGGLE

If so, I consider you an ignorant, dangerous, animal guardian. There is
no way I'd send money to your cause. You might mean well, but you are
still ignorant and dangerous.

For the sake of fairness, there are people who claim to have
successfully treated heartworms with a heartworm preventative. One of
the determining factors for attempting this method is the strength of
the positive test result. I do not advocate this approach, especially
for any unfamiliar with heartworm diagnosis and treatment.
"Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

The more you know, the less you feel.

U2 "The City of Blinding Lights"