Hi Everyone!

Old April 10th 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Michael[_2_]

Default Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

I知 new to all of this but it looks like fun! So I thought I壇 give
it a go, wanted to introduce myself.

I知 Sarah
Old April 10th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
chardonnay9

Michael wrote:
Hi Everyone!

I知 new to all of this but it looks like fun! So I thought I壇 give
it a go, wanted to introduce myself.

I知 Sarah

Hello Sarah!

I'm Char and I'm one of the nice ones here. There are lots of sharks
here so watch out!

What kind of dogs do you have?
Old April 10th 09, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
Michael wrote:
I=92m Sarah

Sarah or Michael?

Old April 10th 09, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
chardonnay9 wrote:
What kind of dogs do you have?

What kind of dogs do *you* have? All these months posting
(and posting and posting and posting and posting) here and
you've never said. All you've talked about is your wacko
dietary hobbyhorse and that you don't take your dog
to the vet, or anywhere else.

Old April 10th 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
diddy[_2_]

chardonnay9 spoke these words of wisdom in
m:

I'm Char and I'm one of the nice ones here.

OMG char, you fell out of my killfile
Old April 10th 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Tara Green

diddy wrote:
chardonnay9 spoke these words of wisdom in
m:

I'm Char and I'm one of the nice ones here.

OMG char, you fell out of my killfile

At least I have verification that she's still
safely tucked into mine :-)
Old April 10th 09, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

"Michael" wrote in message
Hi Everyone!

I知 new to all of this but it looks like fun! So I thought I壇 give
it a go, wanted to introduce myself.

I知 Sarah

I'm Paul, and I have a big rescued mixed-breed named (Sir) Muttley. We try
to treat everyone with respect and play nicely, but you will find that many
of the regulars like to be insulting and judgmental (sorry, but it's true).
I hope this does not turn into a negative thread, but since Chard and I
have weighed in, it is likely to turn ugly. Just realize that this is
usenet, and people say what they want, as they are not bound by the usual
rules of politeness and etiquette that they would probably use in person.

It can be fun, and even addicting, to post in a public "forum" and have
discussions with experts and opinionated people all around the world. I've
been here for almost three years now. I am also recently active on the
www.victoriastilwell.com forum, which consists of positive clicker based
trainers and students who are mostly fans of her show and her books, and
her gentle techniques, which I am finally recognizing as being superior to
the more traditional training I was taught by one of the "queens" of this
newsgroup.

BTW, you really should post in rec.pets.dogs.behavior unless your issues
are truly health-related. I added the appropriate crosspost.

Look forward to hearing more about your dog(s) and other interests.

Paul and Muttley
http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley...dMuttley03.jpg
www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley/MuttleyStory.htm

Old April 10th 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

I知 new to all of this but it looks like fun! So I thought I壇 give
it a go, wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome, Sarah. Folks here come from a variety of experiences with dogs.

I am a veterinary practice manager (not a vet). I'd be glad to answer
questions relative to that.

Old April 10th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

I'm Char and I'm one of the nice ones here. There are lots of sharks here
so watch out!

And Chard is one of them. According to her, only raw diet is good for dogs
and all medical problems come from lack of feeding raw. She knocks all
science, especially veterinary medicine, so take her stuff as you will. Just
be cautious.

Old April 11th 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
chardonnay9

Sharon Too wrote:
I'm Char and I'm one of the nice ones here. There are lots of sharks here
so watch out!

And Chard is one of them. According to her, only raw diet is good for dogs
and all medical problems come from lack of feeding raw. She knocks all
science, especially veterinary medicine, so take her stuff as you will. Just
be cautious.

So sad you have to lie to trash me. Can't find anything in what I
actually said I guess.