Ping Matt

Old April 29th 09, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

Default Ping Matt

I may have stumbled upon a solution to the hairy dog butt-cling on issue
you're having with Rocky. And I swear I'm not making this up.

A pony tail. Two, actually. Yesterday, on our walk, we encountered a
yorkie with the usual cute ribbons in its ear, but also, pony tails on its
rear. Owner claims that it keeps the dog from pooping on its pantaloons.

Hope this helps.

Suja

Old April 29th 09, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
"Suja" wrote:

I may have stumbled upon a solution to the hairy dog butt-cling on issue
you're having with Rocky. And I swear I'm not making this up.

A pony tail. Two, actually. Yesterday, on our walk, we encountered a
yorkie with the usual cute ribbons in its ear, but also, pony tails on its
rear. Owner claims that it keeps the dog from pooping on its pantaloons.

Hope this helps.

Suja

I was thinking of BRAIDING Rudy's. He has more problems with burrs than
poop though. I have thinned the pantaloons out substantially though.
And carry show sheen.

--
Janet Boss
Old April 29th 09, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Janet Boss wrote:
In article ,
"Suja" wrote:

I may have stumbled upon a solution to the hairy dog butt-cling on issue
you're having with Rocky. And I swear I'm not making this up.

A pony tail. Two, actually. Yesterday, on our walk, we encountered a
yorkie with the usual cute ribbons in its ear, but also, pony tails on its
rear. Owner claims that it keeps the dog from pooping on its pantaloons.

Hope this helps.

Suja

I was thinking of BRAIDING Rudy's. He has more problems with burrs than
poop though. I have thinned the pantaloons out substantially though.
And carry show sheen.

Dylan had a good set of pantaloons - wiry, snarly, easily matted,
miserable for her and us to brush and keep clean. So we kept
them trimmed to about 1". She didn't mind, and maintenance and
cleanliness were a lot easier for us. It worked for a long-hair
GSD, don't know if it would work for Rocky or Rudy.

FurPaw

--
Don't believe everything that you think.

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old April 29th 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_3_]

"Suja" wrote in message
I may have stumbled upon a solution to the hairy dog butt-cling on issue
you're having with Rocky. And I swear I'm not making this up.

A pony tail. Two, actually. Yesterday, on our walk, we encountered a
yorkie with the usual cute ribbons in its ear, but also, pony tails on
its rear. Owner claims that it keeps the dog from pooping on its
pantaloons.

Hope this helps.

Suja

That's a good idea. Ginnie has a really furry bum and long tail . I trim
her tail and bum but she looks like a bog* brush!
*toilet
Alison

Old April 29th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

"Suja" said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I may have stumbled upon a solution to the hairy dog
butt-cling on issue you're having with Rocky. And I swear
I'm not making this up.

A pony tail. Two, actually. Yesterday, on our walk, we
encountered a yorkie with the usual cute ribbons in its
ear, but also, pony tails on its rear. Owner claims that
it keeps the dog from pooping on its pantaloons.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! Rocky's not big on ribbons, though - do you think
that braids would work instead?

Old April 29th 09, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Rocky wrote:

do you think
that braids would work instead?

copycat.

--
Janet Boss
Old April 29th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Janet Boss said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Rocky wrote:

do you think
that braids would work instead?

copycat.

You're off topic. This is a dog newsgroup.

Old April 29th 09, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Rocky" wrote in message:

Thank you! Rocky's not big on ribbons, though - do you think
that braids would work instead?

There is only one way to find out. And you can pay me (and Janet) in
pictures.

Poor Rocky.

Suja

Old April 29th 09, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Rocky wrote:
Thank you! Rocky's not big on ribbons, though - do you think
that braids would work instead?

Go for the Captain Jack Sparrow look.

Old April 30th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kathleen

Rocky wrote:
"Suja" said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I may have stumbled upon a solution to the hairy dog
butt-cling on issue you're having with Rocky. And I swear
I'm not making this up.

A pony tail. Two, actually. Yesterday, on our walk, we
encountered a yorkie with the usual cute ribbons in its
ear, but also, pony tails on its rear. Owner claims that
it keeps the dog from pooping on its pantaloons.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! Rocky's not big on ribbons, though - do you think
that braids would work instead?

Have somebody show you how to do a french braid or corn row and do one
or two, vertically, on each butt cheek.

Ping Matt Paula Dog behavior 19 July 11th 07 07:56 PM
ping Matt II Julia Altshuler Dog behavior 0 August 31st 04 02:20 AM
Ping:Matt Marcel Beaudoin Dog behavior 30 October 8th 03 03:24 AM
Ping:Matt Marcel Beaudoin Dog behavior 0 October 6th 03 03:32 PM