? about constipation

Old May 21st 09, 11:17 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pet.dogs.health
spot

Default ? about constipation

? for you guys. Bubba is taking metcam and tramadol for the week. I
know tramadol can cause constipation. He's had no problems but if he
does what can I safely give him to help without causing it to get too
soft?

Also if this turns out to be a tear he's going to have to stay on this
fro 2 weeks till the first of the month when I get paid. Unless I can
borrow what I need till then, I can't get this fixed till the first I
don't have enough cash till then.

Just thinking ahead is all.

Celeste
Old May 21st 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

On Thu, 21 May 2009 10:17:25 GMT, spot wrote:

? for you guys. Bubba is taking metcam and tramadol for the week. I
know tramadol can cause constipation. He's had no problems but if he
does what can I safely give him to help without causing it to get too
soft?

Canned pumpkin (not the pie mix with spices etc.).

canine constipation SteveB Dog health 7 September 3rd 08 07:04 AM
Constipation? Bette Dog behavior 1 October 25th 05 04:19 PM
Constipation in shih tzu ~ Bill ~ Dog health 10 October 31st 03 03:45 PM
Constipation in shih tzu ~ Bill ~ Dog health 0 October 28th 03 05:42 PM
Constipation? Supergoof Dog health 19 September 5th 03 06:51 AM