My dog has teeth problems, but I can't afford this, put him to sleep?

Old May 27th 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Douglas D

Default My dog has teeth problems, but I can't afford this, put him to sleep?

my dog has teeth problems, he's 10 years old, i already paid $1000 to get
it fixed 6 months ago, not fixed but his teeth were cleaned he had 8
teeth removed and with medecine (Anti-biotics $30, $40, $60) and checkups
($30.00 each time) I spend well over $1000

Should i spend another $600 or just put him to sleep?

I love my dog but even after this next checkup, they say if he gets all
his teeth removed or the front teeth that his tongue will hang out of his
mouth...

I'm not the wealthiest person in the world, I'm a janitor as a job and my
dog is my only company really but I don't know this is getting out of
hand and it stresses me out each time he is sick

just looking for opinions and if anyone else has run into something
similair

thanks

Old May 27th 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
FurPaw

Douglas D wrote:
my dog has teeth problems, he's 10 years old, i already paid $1000 to get
it fixed 6 months ago, not fixed but his teeth were cleaned he had 8
teeth removed and with medecine (Anti-biotics $30, $40, $60) and checkups
($30.00 each time) I spend well over $1000

just looking for opinions and if anyone else has run into something
similair

thanks

It's not the worst thing in the world for the tongue to hang out
of a dog's mouth. Our chi, Gordo, had this for a couple of years
after his teeth were removed.

http://picasaweb.google.com/furpaw/Gordo#

He seemed much more comfortable after the teeth were all taken out.

For what it's worth...

FurPaw

--
Don't believe everything that you think.

To reply, unleash the dog.

My dog had 7 teeth removed - i have to brush his teeth now - HELP! Charles Widmoore Dog health 28 April 22nd 09 02:27 AM
Put dog to sleep? [email protected] Dogs - general 5 April 12th 05 11:09 PM
dog teeth David C Dog health 1 February 9th 05 10:51 AM
Sad News.. I need someone to take my dogs NESSA "I GOT A RAISE AND I CAN'T AFFORD MY DOGS" BWAHAHAHAHAAA John F Richardson Dog behavior 1 August 27th 03 04:53 AM