MacKenzie's First Pinch Collar Class

Old July 10th 03, 08:17 PM
Dimpled Chad

Default MacKenzie's First Pinch Collar Class

On 10 Jul 2003, Rocky opined:

Dimpled Chad said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

heh. someone else thinks I should rot my signatu Punq

I kinda like my rotted name.

Ooh, Zngg is nice.

Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

'Whatever temperature a room is, it's always room
temperature.' - s.w.

Old July 10th 03, 08:18 PM

In article Xns93B48272434F6australianshepherdca@IP,
Rocky wrote:
I kinda like my rotted name.
--Zngg.

I frequently accidentally shift my right hand to the left by
one key, and I've signed my email "Nekubda" more than once.

If you don't understand how things are connected, the cause of
problems is solutions -- Amory Lovins
Old July 10th 03, 08:21 PM

In ,
Melinda Shore typed:

I frequently accidentally shift my right hand to the left by
one key,

the old VAX terminal i used to work on had no pokey-uppy bits
on the home keys, so i got shifted to the right on numerous
occasions. whatta PITA. Mac keyboards always confused me,
too, since their pokey-ups were (still are?) under the middle
fingers. humph!

and I've signed my email "Nekubda" more than once.

that has a nice ring to it!

shelly (vicious smartypants) and elliott & harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Old July 10th 03, 08:35 PM
culprit

"Robin Nuttall" wrote in message
CRC has entire focus group
sections on dogs with motivation and enthusiasm problems, etc.

ok, maybe this is a dumb question, but i don't know much about agility.

why would you want to run a dog that isn't motivated or enthusiastic? i
mean, if the dog isn't having fun, what's the point of doing agility in the
first place?

-kelly

Old July 10th 03, 08:36 PM
Rocky

Melinda Shore said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I frequently accidentally shift my right hand to the left by
one key, and I've signed my email "Nekubda" more than once.

Nice, sounds somewhat Klingon. Thank god for sig files, eh? A
GoogleNews shows no posts containing "Nekubda".

Old July 10th 03, 08:42 PM

In article Xns93B48A86FA8D7australianshepherdca@IP,
Rocky wrote:
Nice, sounds somewhat Klingon. Thank god for sig files, eh? A
GoogleNews shows no posts containing "Nekubda".

Heavens, no. I would *never* sign a Usenet post "Nekubda."
I only use it for professional correspondence.

Old July 10th 03, 08:52 PM

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message

Heavens, no. I would *never* sign a Usenet post "Nekubda."
I only use it for professional correspondence.

i thought that was what you used Mary Freakin' Sunshine for?

Old July 10th 03, 08:53 PM

In news:Xns93B48A86FA8D7australianshepherdca@IP,
Rocky typed:

Nice, sounds somewhat Klingon. Thank god for sig files,
eh? A GoogleNews shows no posts containing "Nekubda".

dontcha think it's more of a Klingon porn star name, though?
it's a bit on the flashy side.

Old July 10th 03, 08:56 PM
Rocky

Dimpled Chad said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

dontcha think it's more of a Klingon porn star name,
though? it's a bit on the flashy side.

I don't like the direction in which this thread seems to
have turned....

I've added a subject tag for you to filter on.

Old July 10th 03, 08:56 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 10 Jul 2003, Rocky opined:

Dimpled Chad said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

dontcha think it's more of a Klingon porn star name,
though? it's a bit on the flashy side.

I don't like the direction in which this thread seems to
have turned....

I've added a subject tag for you to filter on.

Okay, but help me decide whether to go to +9999, or to -9999.

Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

"And in related news, the French have started
calling American Cheeze 'Idiot Cheeze.'" - Tina Fey, SNL