what is the funniest thing...

Old June 2nd 09, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
K[_3_]

Default what is the funniest thing...

that your dog has ever done??

Mines is funny when she tries to eat flies, all u can see is her
jumping in the air up and down... and also when she play fighting with
the cats as well!!!
Old February 26th 10, 05:33 PM
actony1 actony1 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by K[_3_] View Post
that your dog has ever done??

Mines is funny when she tries to eat flies, all u can see is her
jumping in the air up and down... and also when she play fighting with
the cats as well!!!
I had a small chihuahua several years ago. He only weighed about 3 lbs at the most, and when he barked his whole body would jump from the effort he was putting into it. So funny!
Old March 27th 10, 07:57 AM
Ozzy29 Ozzy29 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by actony1 View Post
I had a small chihuahua several years ago. He only weighed about 3 lbs at the most, and when he barked his whole body would jump from the effort he was putting into it. So funny!
I have a very large flat coat retriever and two cats. My dog is crazy about tennis balls. I walked into the kitchen one day and watched my dog and cat playing fetch together. The dog kept putting his ball on the chair with the cat. The cat would then knock the ball off the chair and the dog would bring it right back to the cat. They did this for over five minutes. I got some really funny pictures while I laughed and watched.