Eliminating fleas with herbs

Old June 8th 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Eliminating fleas with herbs

In article ,
chardonnay9 wrote:
The answer is simple. Rather than actually give helpful information
you'd rather smack me around.

My impression from reading Tara over the years is that she'd
rather give helpful information *and* smack you around.
Which I think is fine - the amount of dangerous, incorrect
information you pass around merits what's sometimes referred
to as a "stuff correction."

Sad life you have there. Maybe a stiff
drink would help?

Not only is your intelligence below average, you're just
kind of a really, really awful person. I hope one day you
recognize what you've been doing.

Old June 8th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.med.veterinary
Jerry Howe - The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard[_2_]

HOWEDY malinda you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin
animal murderin punk thug coward active acute chronic
life long incurable malignant maliciHOWES mental case,

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message

Not only is your intelligence below average, you're just
kind of a really, really awful person. I hope one day you
recognize what you've been doing.

HOWEDY malinda you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin
animal murderin punk thug coward active acute chronic
life long incurable malignant maliciHOWES mental case,

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message news:fiacd6$97s

MauiJNP wrote:

breeding is for professionals.

I think the professional/amateur distinction is irrelevant,
here. There are a lot of smart, knowledgeable hobbyists
working hard to produce great dogs.

Yeah, like diddler, lyin frosty dahl, and tommy
sorenson aka joey finnochiarrio aka not so gentle,
not so manly jackass, not even morrison, aka BIG
DADDY aka DOGMAN, the pathetic miserable stinkin
lyin animal murderin punk thug anonymHOWES COWARD,
self professed EXXXPERT professional Retriever
PUPPY MILLER and SHOCK COLLAR SALESMAN?

Coincidentally, at the moment I'm listening
to an interview with Martin Buser,

Buser is a four-time Iditarod winner and PUPPYMILLER.

and one of the things he said is that you're better off spending
$2500 for a dog you've seen and know something about and
like than you are breeding your own litter and gambling against
the odds that you'll be able to breed a better dog than you can buy.

LUCKY THING he's got LOTS of PUPPYS FOR SALE!

That's a bet you'll almost certainly lose.

INDEED?

Subject: Musher dog beater, Ramy Brooks (www.ramybrooks.com)

HOWEDY malinda you pathetic miserable stinkin pathological
lyin dog abusing punk thug coward active acute chronic long term
incurable mental case,

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
news:etr16h ...

In article ,
Judith Althouse wrote:

Thanks for posting this information.

*Thanks?* The guy is a shithead

The ***"SHITHEAD"*** didn't BEAT his dog, malinda.

who has no participation here beyond showing
up here every March trying to stir up anti-Iditarod
sentiment.

You mean he posts every year when the IDIOTarod injury /
death figures and incidents of cruelty are published {): ~ (

If you want to talk about what happened

The "NON **** HEAD" DOG ABUSER BEAT
HIS DOG an got CAUGHT, malinda {}: ~ (

that's probably a good thing

Then HOWE COME do you DEFEND it?

but do it in a new thread.

You mean where the ORIGINAL TEXT won't be noticed, malinda?

You got a very long posted case history of hurtin
intimidatin an murderin innocent defenseless dumb
critters an LYIN abHOWET it.

I'm not too crazy about what Jeff King has to say
(I know plenty of serious mushers who cuddle with their
dogs, including, apparently, Lance Mackey)

"Any port in a storm," eh, carpet muncher?

but otherwise it's really interesting, extremely beautiful,
and I think much of it goes directly to your question.

Well malinda, here's a few ANSWERS to your questions:

Please send protest emails and forward this alert.

From the Sled Dog Action Coalition, http://www.helpsleddogs.org

Please help the dogs by sending protest emails to organizations that
support the Iditarod. These dogs are helpless victims of profoundly
inhumane treatment and cannot speak for themselves.

What happens to the dogs during the Iditarod includes death,
paralysis, penile frostbite, bleeding ulcers, bloody diarrhea,
lung damage, pneumonia, ruptured discs, viral diseases,
broken bones, torn muscles and tendons, sprains, torn
footpads and anemia.

Dog beatings and whippings are common. During the 2007 Iditarod,
eyewitnesses reported that musher Ramy Brooks kicked, punched and
beat his dogs with a ski pole and a chain. Jim Welch says in his book
Speed Mushing Manual, "Nagging a dog team is cruel and ineffective...
A training device such as a whip is not cruel at all but is
effective."
"It is a common training device in use among dog mushers..."

Iditarod dog kennels are puppy mills. Mushers breed large numbers of
dogs and routinely kill unwanted ones, including puppies. Many dogs
who are permanently disabled in the Iditarod, or who are unwanted for
any reason, including those who have outlived their usefulness, are
killed with a shot to the head, dragged, drowned or clubbed to death.
"Dogs are clubbed with baseball bats and if they don't pull are
dragged to death in harnesses....." wrote former Iditarod dog handler
Mike Cranford in an article for Alaska's Bush Blade Newspaper.

Most Iditarod dogs are forced to live at the end of a chain when they
aren't hauling people around. It has been reported that dogs who don't
make the main team are never taken off-chain. Chained dogs have been
attacked by wolves, bears and other animals. Old and arthritic dogs
suffer terrible pain in the blistering cold.

Most Internet service providers allow people to send up to 50 email
addresses at a time. For your convenience, the addresses have been
divided into groups of 50. Please email the first group first.
Individual email addresses are given under the sample letter. The
groups contain addresses for the Iditarod sponsors, promoters, and the
sponsors of the 111 mushers who signed up for the 2008 Iditarod. Email
blocks with semicolons are on http://www.helpsleddogs.org/sponsors.htm

YOU GOT ANY QUESTIONS, People?

Old June 8th 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Tara Green

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
chardonnay9 wrote:
The answer is simple. Rather than actually give helpful information
you'd rather smack me around.

My impression from reading Tara over the years is that she'd
rather give helpful information *and* smack you around.

Oh boy. After the day I;ve had, I really
needed that 5 minute belly laugh.

Thanks!

(and yeah, I'd say that's pretty accurate :-)
Old June 8th 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
Tara Green wrote:
Oh boy. After the day I;ve had, I really
needed that 5 minute belly laugh.

Here's a few minutes mo
http://www.topatoco.com/merchant.mvc...tegory_Code=OP

Old June 8th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Tara Green

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
Tara Green wrote:
Oh boy. After the day I;ve had, I really
needed that 5 minute belly laugh.

Here's a few minutes mo
http://www.topatoco.com/merchant.mvc...tegory_Code=OP

Oh that's just too close to home after this
last year of rescue (but still very funny)

Come to thin of it, why is it that when
someone has a crapload of dogs, they have a
potential sled team, but when they have a
crapload f cats, they only have a budding
mental illness? heh.

I love that the shirts come mostly in men's
sizes :-)
Old June 9th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
sighthounds & siberians

On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 18:51:06 -0400, Tara Green
wrote:

Oh that's just too close to home after this
last year of rescue (but still very funny)

Come to thin of it, why is it that when
someone has a crapload of dogs, they have a
potential sled team, but when they have a
crapload f cats, they only have a budding
mental illness? heh.

Oh, trust me, people think you have a budding mental illness when you
have a crapload of dogs, too, even a crap load of [mostly] rescue
dogs. And I have to type this tonight, because one of said rescue
dogs, Mukluk (not that I'm a namedropper) just bit my hand and didn't
break the skin, but gave me a nice crush injury that's going to make
typing pretty damned difficult tomorrow.

MS

Old June 9th 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
sighthounds & siberians wrote:
Oh, trust me, people think you have a budding mental illness when you
have a crapload of dogs, too, even a crap load of [mostly] rescue
dogs.

I have noticed that.

And I have to type this tonight, because one of said rescue
dogs, Mukluk (not that I'm a namedropper) just bit my hand and didn't
break the skin, but gave me a nice crush injury that's going to make
typing pretty damned difficult tomorrow.

Yikes. Does he do that kind of thing often?

Old June 9th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
chardonnay9

Melinda Shore wrote:

Not only is your intelligence below average, you're just
kind of a really, really awful person. I hope one day you
recognize what you've been doing.

I have no hope at all that you will actually recognize your ignorance.

Just how bad must you think about yourself to feel the need to reach out
and trash other people that you obviously don't understand. And you
think you can judge intelligence?

Jerry has never been more on the mark about you. There is no more
horrible person on this group than you. The worst part is that it will
never change. Being "right" is not the point at all. So petty....

I met a woman today in her 20's and learned that just weeks ago her
ex-husband killed her fiance, in front of her children too. There is way
too much of this sort of thing going on in the real world to ever make
it right to be so nasty online in fantasy land. The world runs on karma,
somebody needs to tell you that in a way you'd understand, if there is one.
Old June 9th 09, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
chardonnay9 wrote:
I have no hope at all that you will actually recognize your ignorance.

Hah! This one's so pathetic she even plagiarizes her
insults.

Old June 9th 09, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

chardonnay9 wrote:
I have no hope at all that you will actually recognize your ignorance.

Melinda:

Hah! This one's so pathetic she even plagiarizes her
insults.

Chard can see Russia from her house....