Fantasy Island Shelter / Rescue / Foster Care Givers Weekend{}'; ~ )

Old June 9th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
chardonnay9

Default Fantasy Island Shelter / Rescue / Foster Care Givers Weekend{}'; ~ )

No Tattoo. These are SPECIAL guests, they're HOWER
RESCUE and SHELTER SAVIOURS. They have SPECIAL
needs requiring individual condiditions, shall we say,
SACRIFICES, to make.

This is going to be a VERY SPECIAL weekend, Tatoo.

Have you finished preparing quarters for HOWER guests
Tatoo? They'll be VERY SLEEPY from their medications
when they arrive and will no DHOWET be looking forward
to some rest in their rooms.

Si, Boss. Si. I've had special boxes tailor made to
fit each individual as you sez according to their
measurements.

Boss? Boss? Are you SHORE they LIKE
sleeping in little boxes?

But of CURSE, Tattoo. You'll NOTICE they NEVER MESS in
them. They ONLY tend to their own personal needs while
walking on leash or in the group play pen dragging
their leashes behind them in case they need some
corrections. You'll see, Tattoo. Very special guests,
you'll see... you'll see.

Boss! Boss! Here they come! Here they come! Here they come!

Oh STUFF IT Tattoo. Go grab a leash and pronged spiked
pinch choke collar and COME WITH ME, I'll need you in
case any of them become DOMINANT and try to hurt each
other.

Great post Jer!

The unfortunate part is that this fantasy is based on real animal abuse
by some very vocal contributors on this group.

Sometimes when I read what you post, the archives of others, I've gotta
break down and cry. I know that isn't your intention, you really need to
get the word out.
Old June 9th 09, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Tara Green

chardonnay9 wrote:

Great post Jer!

The unfortunate part is that this fantasy is based on real animal abuse
by some very vocal contributors on this group.

Sometimes when I read what you post, the archives of others, I've gotta
break down and cry. I know that isn't your intention, you really need to
get the word out.

The fact that he doctors it and lies doesn't
bother you much?

Guess not.
Old June 10th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
chardonnay9

Tara Green wrote:
chardonnay9 wrote:

Great post Jer!

The unfortunate part is that this fantasy is based on real animal
abuse by some very vocal contributors on this group.

Sometimes when I read what you post, the archives of others, I've
gotta break down and cry. I know that isn't your intention, you really
need to get the word out.

The fact that he doctors it and lies doesn't bother you much?

That is a fact? Coulda fooled me!

I'm starting to see first hand posts just as disgusting as what Jerry
posts about. I have no reason to believe he lies.

Guess not.

Like this:

"Many years ago I had a dog who had a liver shunt and also got
histoplasmosis. This was before shunts were thought treatable. I dragged
that dog through absolute hell for well over a year. She was a walking
skeleton with a distended belly that I'd get the ascites drained out of
every week or so. I just could NOT let her go. She ended up dying
horribly while I was on a trip."

I have no clue why you and the other abusers think that trashing me or
Jerry or Paul will change past abusive history. It just doesn't.
Old June 10th 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Tara Green

chardonnay9 wrote:
Tara Green wrote:
chardonnay9 wrote:

Great post Jer!

The unfortunate part is that this fantasy is based on real animal
abuse by some very vocal contributors on this group.

Sometimes when I read what you post, the archives of others, I've
gotta break down and cry. I know that isn't your intention, you
really need to get the word out.

The fact that he doctors it and lies doesn't bother you much?

That is a fact? Coulda fooled me!

The fact that you buy his tripe hook line and
sinker shows you are fooled rather easily, so
fooling you clearly is not much of an
accomplishment.

Old June 11th 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
chardonnay9

Tara Green wrote:
chardonnay9 wrote:
Tara Green wrote:
chardonnay9 wrote:

Great post Jer!

The unfortunate part is that this fantasy is based on real animal
abuse by some very vocal contributors on this group.

Sometimes when I read what you post, the archives of others, I've
gotta break down and cry. I know that isn't your intention, you
really need to get the word out.

The fact that he doctors it and lies doesn't bother you much?

That is a fact? Coulda fooled me!

The fact that you buy his tripe hook line and sinker shows you are
fooled rather easily, so fooling you clearly is not much of an
accomplishment.

The fact that absolutely nothing has been presented here except for
hearsay shows you are the troll here.
Old June 11th 09, 10:29 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,alt.med.veterinary
Jerry Howe - The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard[_2_]

"Tara Green" wrote in message
chardonnay9 wrote:

Great post Jer!

The unfortunate part is that this fantasy is based on real animal abuse
by some very vocal contributors on this group.

Sometimes when I read what you post, the archives of others, I've gotta
break down and cry. I know that isn't your intention, you really need to
get the word out.

The fact that he doctors it and lies doesn't bother you much?

CITES PLEASE, tara?

Guess not.

INDEED??

HOWE COME YOU CAN'T CITE MY LIES??