Orlando, FL Abandoned dog needs home

Old June 17th 09, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Kara

Default Orlando, FL Abandoned dog needs home

I watched a very sweet dog be abandoned in front of a dog park
yesterday and I took him in, however I unfortunately cannot keep him.
I have given him a bath and cleaned his ears but he is in need of some
TLC and he has nothing but love to give. If anyone can help please let
me know asap. He is micro chipped but the owners did not care to
answer the company when they were called about his whereabouts.
Old June 26th 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Charles Richmond[_2_]

Kara wrote:
I watched a very sweet dog be abandoned in front of a dog park
yesterday and I took him in, however I unfortunately cannot keep him.
I have given him a bath and cleaned his ears but he is in need of some
TLC and he has nothing but love to give. If anyone can help please let
me know asap. He is micro chipped but the owners did not care to
answer the company when they were called about his whereabouts.

I can *not* adopt this dog, but: You might tell what type of dog this
is, male or female, color, size, etc. If you can post a picture on some
web page, that would also help get the dog a home.