PLEASE HELP SHELTER

Old June 23rd 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
S.Smith

Default PLEASE HELP SHELTER

Please go to http://www.wfaa.com
There is an animal shelter in Tool, TX that is running out of money and
food. wfaa ch. 8 in Dallas has done a story about the shelter. The story
should still be on the web site and there is contact info. for the shelter.
In case you miss it, here it is. Phone no. 903-432-3422. Address is 10200
County Road, Tool, TX 75143. There is a web site: The Humane Society of
Cedar Creek Lake that can take donations http://www.hscd.org. Tool is a
tiny town SE from Dallas. It seems to be a very rural area and the shelter
serves several small towns. I wish I could do more, but I am sending out
this story to as many people as I can. I know we all have to cut back now
and I am included in that. I will send them what I can. I am sure no
matter how small the donation, it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Shirley/Petey and Paloma's Mom

PLEASE HELP SHELTER S.Smith Dog health 12 June 23rd 09 09:48 PM
Shelter Dogs Tricia9999 Dog behavior 3 December 15th 03 12:58 AM
Shelter Dogs Tricia9999 Dog behavior 0 December 14th 03 08:56 PM
Shelter Dogs Tricia9999 Dog behavior 0 December 14th 03 08:56 PM