The big gold dog's flyball debut

Old June 23rd 09, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

Default The big gold dog's flyball debut

http://www.seegametimephotos.com/p91...6a0c#h1c176a0c

--
Janet Boss
Old June 24th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sionnach

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
http://www.seegametimephotos.com/p91...6a0c#h1c176a0c

Awesome! He's looking great.

As a side note, I absolutely love this photo of our mutual acquaintence:
http://www.seegametimephotos.com/p91...76a0c#h439db74

Not quite sure why, it just tickles me. :-)

Old June 24th 09, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
"sionnach" wrote:

Not quite sure why, it just tickles me. :-)

I *hate* when they get pics of me (and they didn't this time - yay!).
I'm always in some mid "go" and that always looks a little odd! The way
she releases her dog (names not mentioned to protect the innocent!) from
both hands does make it particularly entertaining.

I'll hopefully be posting a link to VIDEO of the little black dog this
morning. Getting up at 4 to be at the building to do a live segment on
the morning news was not my favorite thing to do, but glad we did it.

--
Janet Boss

Zipper's Open Agility Debut (videos!) Robin Nuttall Dog behavior 21 September 22nd 08 01:27 PM
agility debut Bethgsd Dog behavior 236 November 25th 03 08:51 PM
agility debut Bethgsd Dog behavior 0 November 18th 03 11:26 PM
agility debut Bethgsd Dog behavior 0 November 18th 03 11:26 PM
agility debut Bethgsd Dog behavior 0 November 18th 03 11:26 PM