looking to find out health tips for my boy

Old June 28th 09, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Janice Duffy

Default looking to find out health tips for my boy

He is now 8 years old and I want to keep him fit and healthy
Old July 21st 09, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Char

Janice Duffy wrote:
He is now 8 years old and I want to keep him fit and healthy

The very best thing you can do is not listen to anyone on this group.
Old July 21st 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:30:50 -0400, Char
wrote:

Janice Duffy wrote:
He is now 8 years old and I want to keep him fit and healthy

The very best thing you can do is not listen to anyone on this group.

Hmmm. Why would you go back almost a month to reply to Janice Duffy's
post? Did you just give up looking for that vet cite I asked you for?

If you're still looking in, Janice: These groups are a wealth of
canine information, provided you're able to separate the wheat from
the chaff. Unfortunately, yes, there's quite a bit of bad information
here, too. But when a person who participates in a group tells you not
to listen to anyone in that same group, alarms should go off in your
head. So, if you happened to hear alarms after reading Char's reply,
that's a strong indication that you know the difference between wheat
and chaff, and you'll probably do just fine here.
Old July 21st 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

The very best thing you can do is not listen to anyone on this group.

Char is someone who can't help herself. She can't stand it when nobody
responds to her so she changes her ID to pop out of killfiles.

And she lies. So Char... shy did you alter my post and attribute it to me?

Old July 21st 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Char

Sharon Too wrote:
The very best thing you can do is not listen to anyone on this group.

Char is someone who can't help herself. She can't stand it when nobody
responds to her so she changes her ID to pop out of killfiles.

I've never changed my "ID" whatever that is.
Old July 21st 09, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Char

Char wrote:
Sharon Too wrote:
The very best thing you can do is not listen to anyone on this group.

Char is someone who can't help herself. She can't stand it when nobody
responds to her so she changes her ID to pop out of killfiles.

I've never changed my "ID" whatever that is.

Sharon is someone who can't help herself. She sells harmful pesticides
to pet owners and thinks thats ok.

You see Janis, in just a few posts they have already given harmful advice.
Old July 21st 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

Sharon is someone who can't help herself. She sells harmful pesticides to
pet owners and thinks thats ok.

And you are one ignorant, uneducated, self-riteous bitch. "But it says it on
the internet" is not science. Answer my question. Quit avoiding it. Why did
you alter my post and attribute your lies to me?

Old July 21st 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

I've never changed my "ID" whatever that is.

Chardonney9 is now "Char"....

Your ignorance is so obvious.

Old July 22nd 09, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

Default Char, the conspiracy theorist, was: looking to find out health tips for my boy

The problem with you, "Char", "Chardonney9", or whatever you choose to call
yourself - is that you are simply a conspiracy theorist and no matter how
much fact, science or professional experience is given to conspiracy
theorists there is no convincing them.

And when the wind has gone from their conspiracy sails they revert to
bringing up old arguments for the sake of sounding right and re-digesting
their theory (which they see as fact), or out right lying - which you most
certainly have done, personally, by taking my words and altering them as an
attribution to me. The latter you have yet to explain because you know you
have been caught in your lie.

At this point, your conspiracy BS has gone from laughable to pathetic, but
has always been dangerous.

Old July 22nd 09, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Char

Sharon Too wrote:
I've never changed my "ID" whatever that is.

Chardonney9 is now "Char"....

Your ignorance is so obvious.

I got a new computer. However, changing that does not make me pop out of
kill files but you'd not know that. And this is not the first time
you've claimed I "changed my ID". Paranoia going on there?

Ignorance? Don't you know how kill files work? I've not changed anything
that would affect one. I'd rather you did keep me killfiled so I don't
have to deal with a murderer like you.

How much Frontline have you sold to pets this month Sharon? How many
dogs are you gonna kill from selling pesticides to unknowing innocent
pet owners?

Excellent Health tips [email protected] Dog health 0 May 25th 08 01:45 PM
Pet Health Care Tips Huso Dog breeds 0 February 23rd 08 04:41 PM
Pet Health Care Tips Huso Dog behavior 0 February 20th 08 06:29 PM
Pet Health Care Tips Huso Dog behavior 0 February 20th 08 06:26 PM
Health food tips. Z Dog health 0 February 8th 07 03:52 PM