pancratic cancer

Old July 6th 09, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Onoit

Default pancratic cancer

Some people I know have a seeing-eye dog with pancreatic cancer, that
cannot be treated. Has anybody heard of any alternative medicine that might
cure a pancreatic cancer in a dog?

Old July 6th 09, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
laffytaffy

On Jul 6, 8:24*am, "Onoit" wrote:
* *Some people I know have a seeing-eye dog with pancreatic cancer, that
cannot be treated. Has anybody heard of any alternative medicine that might
cure a pancreatic cancer in a dog?

I do not know of any alternative medicine, but I do know they do have
oncology clinics for your friends dog if it is affordable for them.
Also check out websites like www.dogcancer.net to maybe get some more
information on what to do. Hope they find what they are looking for.
Old July 7th 09, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
chardonnay9

Onoit wrote:
Some people I know have a seeing-eye dog with pancreatic cancer, that
cannot be treated. Has anybody heard of any alternative medicine that might
cure a pancreatic cancer in a dog?

Yes, there are several treatments that can help and all of them are
discussed on a Yahoo group called Oleander Soup for Pets.

Real nice people there too!
Char

Cancer kate Dog health 7 September 14th 08 01:19 AM
Breast Cancer Statistics - How Breast Cancer Survival Rates Increased 50$B!s(B [email protected] Dog health 0 January 11th 08 05:41 AM
possible Skin Cancer on Dog Linda Hardy Dog health 2 April 19th 05 12:55 PM