SUDDEN RAGE SYNDROME {}'; ~ )

Old July 8th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.med.veterinary
A Poor Shepherd Boy

Default SUDDEN RAGE SYNDROME {}'; ~ )

PERHAPS the CAUSE of "Springer Rage" is PHYSICAL and
EMOTIONAL ABUSE & EXXXCESSIVE RABIES VACCINATIONS?:

Subject: "Springer Rage" - i-love-dogs.com

This is killing me. Any input? Thanks. My heart's breaking
here.

------------------

Dear Alice, you are not alone... I have a cocker spaniel that
was
labeled with spaniel rage syndrom... We been through it all
from
Prozac, to behaviorist's to private trainor's...

NONE OF IT HELPED.

We have been told by my vet that they don't deal with his
type of problem's and were advised to have him PTS.....

It took me 5 year's to find out what was wrong with chevy but I
did...

It was his shot's..

He was vaccine damaged..

There is many thing's you can do for this little
guy and I will help you in any way I can ....

Chevy is now 9 year's old and he is fine...

If you have an allopathic vet, he or she will never
admit that the shot's did this to your pup.....

Only a Homeopath/Holistic can help with
vaccine damage if that is what this is.

Prepare for Chardonnay9 to offer additional advice {}'; ~ )