Molly the Missing Vizsla Returned!

Old July 22nd 09, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Vizsla 365

Default Molly the Missing Vizsla Returned!

Molly, the missing vizsla, who suddenly disappeared from outside
Washington D.C's Whole Foods on P Street N.W. on June 29, was happily
reunited with her owners last night by the Metropolitan Police
Department.

Few details are known about the theft and subsequent return because of
an ongoing investigation. However, I hear that the kidnapper might be
dealing with certain mental problems, and I hope that she gets the
help and treatment she needs.

The owners plan on throwing a party sometime in August to celebrate
Molly's homecoming and to thank everyone who helped search for their
beloved pooch over the past few weeks.

While we are thrilled to hear of Molly's safe return, we hope everyone
learns a valuable lesson from this ordeal. As many of our readers
commented, you wouldn’t leave your kid tethered to a tree while you
shopped inside, so please don’t do the same to your dog. Our pets are
far too precious.

Jean Axelrod

CHECK OUT MY VIZSLA BLOGS!
http://www.lovevizsla.com
http://www.vizsla365.com

GET MY VIZSLA BLIDGIT FOR YOUR SITE!
http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/new-orleans-saints-365

Go to this link and click the green, Get Widgit, button for the HTML,
MySpace, Facebook code.
Old July 23rd 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kevin Michael Vail

In article
,
Vizsla 365 wrote:

[]

While we are thrilled to hear of Molly's safe return, we hope everyone
learns a valuable lesson from this ordeal. As many of our readers
commented, you wouldnąt leave your kid tethered to a tree while you
shopped inside, so please donąt do the same to your dog. Our pets are
far too precious.

I walked by the Whole Foods from which Molly was stolen last night.
There were "lost dog" and "stolen dog" posters up in several places
nearby...and there were STILL dogs tethered outside the store.
--
Bright eyes/burning like fire, * * * * * | Kevin Michael Vail
Bright eyes/how can you close and fail?* |