Begin your new career working with animals for less than $500!

Old July 24th 09, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Irene[_2_]

Default Begin your new career working with animals for less than $500!

Hi Everyone,
I am the Author of: So you want to be a Pet Sitter or Dog Walker?

I have over 6 years experience working my own animal care business. I
have never called in sick all of that time nor do I answer to anyone
but my lovely furkids.

I get fresh air, I get paid to exercise and I also get happy clients
every day when I show up to work. Learn the secrets to my success
in my new book.

http://www.petsitbook.com

below you can see the topics I cover.

Learn all about creating your own business!

Topics covered in the book a

Getting started

Building your website

Advertising

Marketing

Phone Calls and Interviews

Scheduling

Your very first interview

Pet Sitting

Dog Walking

Giving Pets Medicine

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Supplies

Photographing Animals

Juggling Business and Family

Staying Healthy and Happy

Addressing questions from the book

Contacts and links
Old July 24th 09, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Irene wrote:
I am the Author of: So you want to make a bunch of people
you've never met vaguely nauseous?

I think it's important to go the experts to learn things,
and I can see we've got an expert here.

I do wonder how the use of the neologism "furkids" caught on
and spread. Did it come from one source, or did several
different people cook it up independently? And were they
self-conscious the first time they used it in public, how
did listeners react? etc.

Old July 24th 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Irene said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Learn all about creating your own business!

You missed property laws and insurance.

Let the weaning begin diddy Dog behavior 0 January 10th 07 11:56 PM
Working with animals Cin Dog breeds 0 January 26th 05 04:33 AM
Working with animals Cin Dog behavior 18 June 26th 04 09:38 PM
Working with animals Cin Dog behavior 0 June 23rd 04 06:56 AM
Working with animals Cin Dog behavior 0 June 23rd 04 06:56 AM