Thanks to all

Old August 4th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
SteveB[_3_]

Default Thanks to all

The deed is done.

I came here to ask for advice and help, but just got referrals to Google and
continued snobbery from the resident elite.

It was hard to put a friend of seven years into the ground. Real hard.

But then, I remember the time when he hit my grandson in the chest on the
full fly, teeth bared because my grandson kept blowing a toy whistle.

And then I contemplate my infected finger three times its size, and luckily
no bones broken.

And I think that I could never ever trust this dog, but always had to be on
guard for his behavior. And would ever have to be in the future if he took
a chunk out of one of my grandson's faces.

So, all you newsgroup puppy mill generators, keep this in mind when
mindlessly cranking out those puppies. Some of them are not going to be
perfect. Some of them are going to be real psychos. And those of us who
are stuck with psychos aren't left with a lot of options on advice or
alternatives.

Enter: the newsgroup. A group of condescending elitist snobs who, before
offering any advice or solutions, must castigate and flog the person asking
a life affecting question to assuage their inflated egos and position in the
newsgroups.

I can see that no one really comes here or to the health newsgroups except
the usual suspects who need to exercise their superiority and stupendous
intellect and exhibit it at every given opportunity.

As we speak, I have two more dogs in the house. The Lab/Rott mix who is
down with serious auto immune problems, and who'm I'm trying to ease her
pain until she tells me it's time to go. And a Papillon/Chihuahua mix who
is an actual federally registered service dog to my blind FIL.

So, save your crap lectures on me being some kind of weirdo dogs. I
love them. But when I want to take care of you and even wipe your ass, and
pick up your diarrhea, and you bite me, it's like some bitch who has to
sleep around. You don't deserve me.

So, just put me under UNSUBSCRIBE, because you don't deserve me either. You
ain't a newsgroup about dogs. You're a newsgroup about elitist snobby
condescending asshole puppy mill owner assholes who happen to own dogs.

There.

I feel better.

Now, off to the rescue center tomorrow to help another animal.

Sorry, but I don't buy from puppy mills.

I leave you to yourselves.

Steve

Old August 4th 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara Green

SteveB wrote:
[...]

What a load of self service, guilt assuaging
bullshit.

You came here (apparently) minutes before you
were hell bent on killing your dog.

You lied....over and over again about the
behaviors your dog was displaying in order to
"win" an argument over in another ng.

You presented few facts, no history,
and...after having spat in the faces of those
you suddenly present an unfixable, last
minute situation to, you
expect....no....DEMAND that other fix the
situation you helped to create. And to fix it
in under an hour.

I can see that no one really comes here or to the health newsgroups except
the usual suspects who need to exercise their superiority and stupendous
intellect and exhibit it at every given opportunity.

As we speak, I have two more dogs in the house. The Lab/Rott mix who is
down with serious auto immune problems, and who'm I'm trying to ease her
pain until she tells me it's time to go. And a Papillon/Chihuahua mix who
is an actual federally registered service dog to my blind FIL.

I hope they fare better than your poor corgi.
I really do.

And I hope you were just being mean when you
spouted off about devaluing the lives of dogs
to the extent you were. Because service dogs
deserve much better than that.

Even if you *were* just being a dick by
saying that, it says a lot about who you are.

Try not to kick people in the teeth for
trying to help you once, and then demand that
they "hup-to" when and how you say to next
time. Rreally....get over yourself.

You've been nothing but nasty to those who
have tried to help you. You aren't paying
anyone here, nor are you even telling the
truth when asked. Why do you think you're
lwed anything at all after that?

So, save your crap lectures on me being some kind of weirdo dogs. I
love them. But when I want to take care of you and even wipe your ass, and
pick up your diarrhea, and you bite me, it's like some bitch who has to
sleep around. You don't deserve me.

You don't deserve a dog.

You won't do even the most rudimentary
training or supervising to prevent these
problems from happening.

What the hell did you think a Corgi WAS? A
short FUrby? For ****'s sake, they're herding
dogs. You don't act stupid and pretend
they're self training without consequences.

So, just put me under UNSUBSCRIBE, because you don't deserve me either.

We sure as hell won't miss your presence.

Its been nothing but nasty and
vicious....even to those who were merely
trying to help you out. So basically: Don't
let the door hit you on the ass....

You
ain't a newsgroup about dogs. You're a newsgroup about elitist snobby
condescending asshole puppy mill owner assholes who happen to own dogs.

No one here is a puppy mill.

The fact that you've chosen to lob that
particular insult not once, but twice shows
how little reading comprehension you have,
and how little effort you have put into
understanding word one written by the folks here.

Most here work tirelessly to fight against
not only puppy mills, but irresponsible
breeding practices that create the very types
of dogs you say you've been a victim of.

So, in essence, the people here help you
whether you accept that or not, since they go
out of their way to educate people *away*
from breeding psycho-crap dogs.

And, you're welcome.

There.

I feel better.

Now, off to the rescue center tomorrow to help another animal.

Don't adopt another dog. Unless and until you
acknowledge your own role in your dog's
death, you shouldn't so much as touch another
dog.

Sorry, but I don't buy from puppy mills.

Neither does anyone here. Your ignorance
notwithstanding.

I leave you to yourselves.

That would be great.

Bye.
Old August 4th 09, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Char

SteveB wrote:

Now, off to the rescue center tomorrow to help another animal.

It's real simple. Dogs bite when they are afraid. Until you can honestly
say to yourself that you made the dog afraid and caused the bites please
don't get another one. Cruelty is not a family value.

I've had a Lhasa about a year or so now that bit everyone many times
when the owner finally decided to turn her over to me. She was
intentionally bred at her first heat, fed the worst garbage kibble out
there while pregnant, always dirty and full of knots and fleas, locked
in a small travel trailer all alone for many hours each day, and was
born with a defective, short front leg that for all practical purposes
made her three legged. He complained she had no personality. She was
exposed to a lot of smoke from cigarettes and crack in that little
trailer. She used to get into his bed and leave him a pile of crap to
lay in and he was such a drunk he'd not even realize what he was laying
in till the next morning. Of course, he got so wasted I don't think he
really knew if it was him or the dog who had peed and crapped there.

When I got her she was only three days away from giving birth and he was
afraid she would not survive the "experience". She had three pups and
had problems with a calcium deficiency while nursing because of her poor
diet. She allowed me to help during the births but did attempt to bite
me many times in the beginning.

Allowing her to go with someone who would treat her as she should be
treated was the greatest gift he could have given her. It's a shame you
could not give that gift to your dog. Your ignorant attitude, thinking
nobody could do better, caused your dog it's life.

At least the Corgi gets some peace now and doesn't have to be afraid
anymore. Sometimes death can be a good thing, certainly preferable to
the life he had.

As for Girl, she has slowly turned into a very happy, playful and loving
dog. She hasn't bit anyone in a very long time and doesn't appear to
want to. No growling, just barks asking me to pet her or help her on or
off the bed. She has a "limo" now, an old bicycle cart that allows her
to run with me and the other dogs on our frequent trips down the trails
behind my house. I'm the limo driver of course. She's fed the best food
there is, given proper hair cuts, actually has toys and plays with the
other dogs. She didn't know how to play when she first came here. She
has blossomed like a rose, one petal at a time, into a totally different
creature, full of personality, learning how to sit up and look cute to
get her way. She's happy!

Char
Old August 4th 09, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_3_]

"SteveB" wrote in message
It was hard to put a friend of seven years into the ground. Real
hard.

Not as hard as it was on your dog.
I'm sorry this happened but you must take some responsibilty for this.

But then, I remember the time when he hit my grandson in the chest on the
full fly, teeth bared because my grandson kept blowing a toy whistle.

Weren't you supervising? *Why* did you let your grandson keep blowing a
whistle when it disturbed and upset your dog?

And then I contemplate my infected finger three times its size, and
luckily no bones broken.

Some dogs will defend themselves if they feel threatened or frightened.
Can you honestly say you were never "aggressive " to your dog e,g punishing
him or telling him off in a hostile way or confusing him?

Enter: the newsgroup. A group of condescending elitist snobs who,
before

offering any advice or solutions, must castigate and flog the person
asking a life affecting question to assuage their inflated egos and
position in the newsgroups.

You would get the same answers no matter where you posted. There's no
love lost between me and some members here but they are right!

Now, off to the rescue center tomorrow to help another animal.

Help? Please don't !
Alison

Old August 5th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
starcat

"SteveB" wrote in message
[...]

Dogs are amazing creatures who have an incredibly high tolerance for human
stupidity. It sounds like Buddy hit his limit. I feel really sorry for
your grandchildren and the horrific example you've set for them. You really
need a shrink, since you clearly have serious problems: "it's like some
bitch who has to sleep around." What does that have to do with a dog?

Let me guess why this Corgi was a biter. Judging from your anger management
problem, apparent in your vicious posts, you yelled, jerked him around on
the leash, smacked him, hit him, and likely threw him into a crate or other
small space for hours at a time when he "misbehaved." You yourself admitted
to trying to leash him in order to drag him over to where he peed. Buddy
bit you because you were abusive. And you set him up to bite others by the
abusive environment he lived in. He's better off dead - he really is.

You have no business owning dogs, cats, or even goldfish. You're a mean,
angry, nasty old man. I feel sorry for your grandkids and the lousy example
you're setting for them.

See a shrink. Really. You need one. BAD.

Old August 5th 09, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lachlan - KotU

"SteveB" wrote in message
[...]

From what I've read it sounds like the best thing you could do to help
another animal is leave it in the rescue centre so that someone who isn't a
dick can give it a decent home and some kindness.

Old August 7th 09, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Char

Lachlan - KotU wrote:

From what I've read it sounds like the best thing you could do to help
another animal is leave it in the rescue centre so that someone who
isn't a dick can give it a decent home and some kindness.

Very well said!