HELP! Life or death (for the dog) situation

Old July 14th 03, 01:32 PM
bentcajungirl

Default HELP! Life or death (for the dog) situation

I say to Lucee as I sit, "Watch out for butts!". She moves.
Perry
bentcajungirl
"Supergoof" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
"Tiddley-Pom" wrote ...
heh heh. I would love my dogs to growl at me if I wanna go on the bed.
Cause they know, if they dont ove, they get flamin sat on. lol.

they
move.

Murphy knows perfectly well what "move over" means, and if she doesn't

move
smartly she gets sat on.

Her sister knows it too, but she only does it for me. Just like she knows
not to beg food from me, but she does it from mum (the little trollop

knows
exactly who will follow through and who will let it slide).

)

Rachel
(New Zealand)