Wits End Training - Guard / Protection [Jerry]

Old July 14th 03, 03:47 PM
culprit

"Gwen Watson" wrote in message

Actually Kelly I am starting to become a more and more firm
believer that one needs references no matter what type of
training they are taking their dogs to.

Be it agility, herding, protection, basic obedience, behvavior,
whatever.

this is a very good point!

-kelly

Old July 14th 03, 03:48 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Dimpled Chad wrote in
:

The Jerry tag is helpful and much appreciated. So, thanks from me as
well.

Yup. What with the brou-ha-ha last week that started with tags, it was much
appreciated.

Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

'He's dead Jim. Grab his tricorder.
I'll get his wallet.'

Old July 14th 03, 03:50 PM
Gwen Watson

culprit wrote:

this is a very good point!

-kelly

There are just too many incompetent trainers out
there today trying to make a quick buck. And
often at the dogs and their owners expense.

But more often at the dogs expense. JMO

Gwen

Old July 15th 03, 07:00 PM
Jayjay

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:25:29 +0800, "chris"
wrote:

No i havent considered that, because this is a public forum, and I already
put the tags that people wanted me to put, so shut the hell up. And by the
way I have never been asked to post here by Jerry, used his methods before,
or care if people think i have, I am just after information on how to train
my dogs

Oh, aren't you mister friendly. Might I suggest you pick up another
book - one on how to interact with humans.