Macula goes to the vet, on Wednesday

Old July 14th 03, 10:48 PM
Marie

Default Macula goes to the vet, on Wednesday

I was going to try and get an earlier appointment, but Chris has started
spitting up (IMO) huge amounts of every feed, meaning he's *always* hungry
and not sleeping well. I didn't feel like trying to take dog and grumpy
babies to the vet today. Tomorrow the boys have a dr.'s appointment, but
Wednesday hubby is working an afternoon shift so one of us can stay home
with the boys while the other takes Macula. Of course, it means I have to
worry about my girl for another 48 hours :-(

Oh well, I can try and be philosophical and say it gives me a change of pace
from worrying about Chris (who's just spewed over another set of
clothes--his and mine.) SIGH Gotta go--one of these days I'll get a
chance to get caught up on my RPDB post reading :-/

Marie
Meet Macula at http://members.rogers.com/mmcw/

Old July 15th 03, 02:33 AM
Lone Hansen

"Marie" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
I was going to try and get an earlier appointment, but Chris has started
spitting up (IMO) huge amounts of every feed, meaning he's *always* hungry
and not sleeping well. I didn't feel like trying to take dog and grumpy
babies to the vet today. Tomorrow the boys have a dr.'s appointment, but
Wednesday hubby is working an afternoon shift so one of us can stay home
with the boys while the other takes Macula. Of course, it means I have to
worry about my girl for another 48 hours :-(

Oh well, I can try and be philosophical and say it gives me a change of

pace
from worrying about Chris (who's just spewed over another set of
clothes--his and mine.) SIGH Gotta go--one of these days I'll get a
chance to get caught up on my RPDB post reading :-/

Marie
Meet Macula at http://members.rogers.com/mmcw/

- Hope everything turns out well with Macula. Chris sounds as if he is
keeping you focused Focused on him anyway!
Don't worry about Macula, I am sure that everything will be fine, and
enjoy your boys, even the not so rosy parts of your daily life with them

Lone

Old July 15th 03, 02:23 PM
Shannon

Marie;

Whatever it is, 48 hours isn't going to make or break the situation, so
don't stress that part of it.

About the spewing, well, whenever I'm discussing parenting issues of that
nature I use the phrase, "Been there, done that, got it on my T-shirt".
Don't buy anything that's not machine washable for the next two years. I
had a spitter, too.

-Shannon

ble.rogers.com...