Dry Dog Food Prices Increasing

Old August 26th 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
trax

Default Dry Dog Food Prices Increasing

Has anybody noticed an increase in dry Dog Food Prices? I purchased
the same bag of dog food at the same place and the price went up from
$35 to $47. I checked around in other stores and all of her dog food
was over $45. What's going on? Any suggestions on where to shop for
dog food? I also looked on line and found the dog food for a better
price, but the cost to ship was almost more than the dog food, which
made it around $70.
Thx,
Trax
www.thedogshows.com
Old August 26th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kathleen

trax wrote:

Has anybody noticed an increase in dry Dog Food Prices?

No.

I purchased the same bag of dog food at the same place and the price
went up from $35 to $47.

What brand?

I checked around in other stores and all of her dog food was over
$45.

Who is "her"? And for how much dog food?

What's going on? Any suggestions on where to shop for dog
food? I also looked on line and found the dog food for a better
price, but the cost to ship was almost more than the dog food, which
made it around $70. Thx, Trax www.thedogshows.com

I feed my three dogs Diamond Adult Premium kibble, and purchase the
occasional small bag of Diamond Extreme Athlete for use as training
treats. I buy it at the local farmer's co-op.

The breeder I got my border collies from has raised 6 generations of
performance dogs on Diamond foods. My JRT thrives on it as well.

Old August 27th 09, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
news[_5_]

"trax" wrote in message
Has anybody noticed an increase in dry Dog Food Prices?

No , but I did notice that you are a lameass spammer.

Old August 29th 09, 01:12 PM
VictorianBulldogs VictorianBulldogs is offline
Junior Member

Its really interesting to see that wages of people are not increasing but the prices of foods are increasing at alarming way.

We do not know how to tackle this one.