Shi's Checkup

Old July 15th 03, 01:07 AM
Deb

Default Shi's Checkup

Well, the stitches came out today and Dr. Kortz was all big smiles at my old
gal's progress. He said she was a most 'perfect' outcome and is right on track
for near perfect recovery. But, alas, one more week until walkies, then in
another week we will begin swimming therapy at the river.

We also met an 8 week old female aussie pup in the waiting room. She was
blue-eyed, grey and white with that poofy butt! Absolutely darlin'!

Deb
Shi the Survivor
Georgie the Kid-Snarker
Old July 15th 03, 01:10 AM
Mark/Shell

I've been watching your posts and are so glad Shi's making a text book
recovery, you must be so relieved!!
Do you have any photo's on line I could see?

Shell

Old July 15th 03, 01:15 AM
Deb

Subject: Shi's Checkup
From: "Mark/Shell"
Date: 7/14/03 5:10 PM Pacific

Do you have any photo's on line I could see?

Yep, here she is with her other housemates.

http://hometown.aol.com/modebbuh/myhomepage/photo.html

Thanks for asking!

Deb
Shi the Survivor
Georgie the Kid-Snarker
Old July 15th 03, 01:46 AM
Mark/Shell

They are all gorgeous! Even the tortoise, (you don't get many of those over
here in the UK) I have a "Georgie" he is an agoraphobic Collie x Lab and a
border collie called Doug, both rescues and not named by me

Shell

Old July 15th 03, 02:34 AM
Lone Hansen

"Deb" wrote in message
Well, the stitches came out today and Dr. Kortz was all big smiles at my

old
gal's progress. He said she was a most 'perfect' outcome and is right on

track
for near perfect recovery. But, alas, one more week until walkies, then in
another week we will begin swimming therapy at the river.

We also met an 8 week old female aussie pup in the waiting room. She was
blue-eyed, grey and white with that poofy butt! Absolutely darlin'!

Deb
Shi the Survivor
Georgie the Kid-Snarker

- Good to hear that the old girl is doing so good. What a trooper she
is, it must feel good knowing that she still has a lot of fight and lust for
life in her.

Lone

Old July 15th 03, 03:48 AM
Tricia9999

Yep, here she is with her other housemates.

http://hometown.aol.com/modebbuh/myhomepage/photo.html

Thanks for asking!

Deb
Shi the Survivor
Georgie the Kid-Snarker

Oh my. Reminds me of my old white faced goldens. Adorable old girl. So glad to
hear she is recovering nicely!
Old July 15th 03, 04:38 AM
BethF

"Deb" wrote in message
Well, the stitches came out today and Dr. Kortz was all big smiles at my

old
gal's progress. He said she was a most 'perfect' outcome and is right on

track
for near perfect recovery. But, alas, one more week until walkies, then in
another week we will begin swimming therapy at the river.

Great news Deb!!
give the old girl a hug from me!

Old July 15th 03, 11:44 AM
Dimpled Chad

On 14 Jul 2003, Deb opined:

He said she was a most 'perfect' outcome and is right on track
for near perfect recovery. But, alas, one more week until walkies, then in
another week we will begin swimming therapy at the river.

*doin the happy dance*
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

Their very silence is a loud cry. - Cicero

Old July 15th 03, 01:26 PM
Suja

Deb wrote:

Well, the stitches came out today and Dr. Kortz was all big smiles at my old
gal's progress. He said she was a most 'perfect' outcome and is right on track
for near perfect recovery.

That's great news! I am so glad everything turned out so well.

But, alas, one more week until walkies, then in
another week we will begin swimming therapy at the river.

What better time than the middle of summer to go swimming? I sure hope
she enjoys it.

Suja