Taffy 1992-2009

Old August 30th 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tom McDaniels

Default Taffy 1992-2009

I haven't been around for quite awhile but many of you knew of Taffy,
the last of our traveling trio who logged thousands of miles of
companionable travel, and the last of the same trio to whether
Hurricane Katrina with us.

After a valiant fight, Taffy lost her battle today with acute canine
leukemia. She'd had two really fantastic fun- filled weeks just prior
to this mornining. She awoke unable to hold her head up without
support and standing unassisted was out of the question. She let us
know it was time to let her go. While holding her and feeding her
until now, forbidden tasty chocolate, she went peacefully and calmly
in our arms. I gazed into her eyes as she left and I swear I saw her
unspoken thank you to us for everything deep within her cloudy little
cataract-covered eyes.

We brought her home & buried her under the apple tree in the orchard
next to the road, so she could eternally bark at all future passing
cars, trucks, tractors and bicyclists.

RIP Taffy aka Little Bits/ Doodle Bug/ Tough Girl

What a huge hole you left for such a little girl.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...affy%20RIP.jpg
Old August 30th 09, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara Green

Tom McDaniels wrote:

RIP Taffy aka Little Bits/ Doodle Bug/ Tough Girl

What a huge hole you left for such a little girl.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...affy%20RIP.jpg

Aw Terri. I'm so damned sorry.
Old August 30th 09, 07:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen[_3_]

"Tom McDaniels" wrote in message

RIP Taffy aka Little Bits/ Doodle Bug/ Tough Girl

Our sincerest condolences on your loss. I hope you will eventually find a
place in your heart and home for other dogs. I'm sure that's what any
well-loved dog would want.

Paul and Muttley

Old August 30th 09, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen[_3_]

Jerry -

I would not have thought even you would be so crass as to post what you
did. You will lose the shaky support of even those few who still sometimes
read a few of your posts, hoping you might actually say something useful
and civil.

Into the bit-bucket with you and your loathsome spew.

Don't bother with a reply. I can guess what you will say, and I can and
will just MAR or delete it. You're just pissing into a black hole, and I
hope you get sucked in...

Paul and Muttley

Old August 30th 09, 08:16 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Karla

[...]

I am so sorry for your loss, it is huge.
Godspeed Taffy.
Karla

Old August 30th 09, 12:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Tom McDaniels wrote:

RIP Taffy aka Little Bits/ Doodle Bug/ Tough Girl

What a huge hole you left for such a little girl.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...affy%20RIP.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss.

FurPaw
Old August 30th 09, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article
,
Tom McDaniels wrote:

RIP Taffy aka Little Bits/ Doodle Bug/ Tough Girl

What a huge hole you left for such a little girl.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...affy%20RIP.jpg

Oh Terri - I'm so sorry. dogspeed Taffy.

--
Janet Boss
Old August 30th 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:52:53 -0700 (PDT), Tom McDaniels
wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry, Terri. They never live long enough.

Mustang Sally

Old August 30th 09, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_3_]

"Tom McDaniels" wrote in message
RIP Taffy aka Little Bits/ Doodle Bug/ Tough Girl

What a huge hole you left for such a little girl.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsnus/images/Taffy%20RIP.jpg

I'm so sorry. She looks so cute in the photo. You loved her and cared for
her
and knew when to let her go. She couldn't have asked for more than that.
Alison

Old August 30th 09, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2009-08-29 20:52:53 -0400, Tom McDaniels said:

What a huge hole you left for such a little girl.

So sorry for your loss, Terri. I'm sure she was grateful as you took on
her pain and set her free. It is quite a loss, indeed.

Be Free...Buck--1992-2008 Judith Althouse Dog behavior 49 April 29th 08 11:48 AM
ANZ Happy Jack, 1992-2006 Mary Healey Dog breeds 24 July 24th 06 02:31 AM
Isis 1992-2005 Debbie S Dog behavior 25 July 18th 05 02:21 AM
Taffy photos shelly Dog behavior 45 January 12th 04 12:05 AM