I FINALLY TRAINED THE DOG!!! sit fetch stay YAY

Old October 7th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
doggy bone

Default I FINALLY TRAINED THE DOG!!! sit fetch stay YAY

So over the years I have had many dogs! all of them were spasmodic and
seamed to not listen. Well I thought that I would try something new.
So I talked to my friends and one said she had found a great product
for dog training. She than emailed me the link. Trust me this is a
great product! http://tinyurl.com/ybh8xrg

Thanks

Sit Stay Fetch training really works! outlaw Dog health 0 March 24th 08 02:00 AM
Sit Stay Fetch Training really works! outlaw Dog behavior 0 March 24th 08 02:00 AM
Teach your dog to sit stay fetch Frank Dog rescue 0 April 13th 07 04:42 PM
how to fetch update Cate Dog behavior 0 September 23rd 03 09:17 PM
how to fetch update Cate Dog behavior 0 September 23rd 03 09:17 PM