worrying about nothing

Old July 17th 03, 02:02 PM
Marie

Default worrying about nothing

So Tuesday I took Chris to the doctor's, and told her I was really concerned
about his throwing up. He's gaining weight nicely, he's not dehydrated, so
there's nothing to worry about.

Yesterday I took Macula to the vet, and was told that the thing was a wart,
would most likely go away on it's own, so there's nothing to worry about.

I'm happy, but what can I worry about now?

Marie (who's day isn't complete without a good worry)
Meet Macula at http://members.rogers.com/mmcw/

Old July 17th 03, 02:32 PM
Gwen Watson

Marie wrote:

So Tuesday I took Chris to the doctor's, and told her I was really concerned
about his throwing up. He's gaining weight nicely, he's not dehydrated, so
there's nothing to worry about.

Yesterday I took Macula to the vet, and was told that the thing was a wart,
would most likely go away on it's own, so there's nothing to worry about.

I'm happy, but what can I worry about now?

Marie (who's day isn't complete without a good worry)
Meet Macula at http://members.rogers.com/mmcw/

That is grand news Marie. Thanks for passing it on. I wasn't aware
you were that concerned about Chris or I would have emailed
you privately about that. My son did just that for a long time.
From breast milk, to Similar and finally soy based formula.
He would still do projectile vomiting after each feeding.

Gwen

Old July 17th 03, 02:38 PM
bentcajungirl

I had a kid that was the "Exorcist" puker. It's frustrating. All the rules
say to get the right food in them, and no matter what you do, the kid spews
its food all over you, the carpet, the furniture. I think I smelled like
baby puke for a year.
Perry
bentcajungirl
"Gwen Watson" wrote in message

Marie wrote:

So Tuesday I took Chris to the doctor's, and told her I was really

concerned
about his throwing up. He's gaining weight nicely, he's not dehydrated,

so
there's nothing to worry about.

Yesterday I took Macula to the vet, and was told that the thing was a

wart,
would most likely go away on it's own, so there's nothing to worry

about.

I'm happy, but what can I worry about now?

Marie (who's day isn't complete without a good worry)
Meet Macula at http://members.rogers.com/mmcw/

That is grand news Marie. Thanks for passing it on. I wasn't aware
you were that concerned about Chris or I would have emailed
you privately about that. My son did just that for a long time.
From breast milk, to Similar and finally soy based formula.

Old July 17th 03, 02:44 PM
Suja

Gwen Watson wrote:
He would still do projectile vomiting after each feeding.

And some people have to wonder why I'm so reluctant about the whole baby
making idea.

Suja
Old July 17th 03, 02:44 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 17 Jul 2003, Suja opined:

Gwen Watson wrote:
He would still do projectile vomiting after each feeding.

And some people have to wonder why I'm so reluctant about the whole baby
making idea.

Suja

*chuckle* You and me both, Suja...
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

Sometimes the best defense is a skillful surrender.

Old July 17th 03, 02:45 PM
Gwen Watson

bentcajungirl wrote:

I had a kid that was the "Exorcist" puker. It's frustrating. All the rules
say to get the right food in them, and no matter what you do, the kid spews
its food all over you, the carpet, the furniture. I think I smelled like
baby puke for a year.
Perry

Yeah I know what you mean. Though strangely I placed Russell
on regular whole milk at 7 months of age and he never puked
again. I know it isn't advised as they should stay on formula
but I can't see that exorcist puking was doing him that much
good. And the kid was healthy all of his life. He never
missed ONE single day of school from k-12! I think that
says lots.

Gwen

Old July 17th 03, 02:48 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Gwen Watson wrote in news:3F16A572.A4A9B729
@ig.utexas.edu:

He would still do projectile vomiting after each feeding.

Oh. Joy. Twins run in Gen's family.

Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

'This is a lot of tripe; you know
that.'--The Brain

Old July 17th 03, 02:49 PM
Gwen Watson

Suja wrote:

Gwen Watson wrote:
He would still do projectile vomiting after each feeding.

And some people have to wonder why I'm so reluctant about the whole baby
making idea.

Suja

Well Suja my son was a lovely happy child and much fun other than the above.

I must admit the first 6 months I wasn't real thrilled with feeding times.
Other
than that though he is an absolute JOY.)

Gwen

Old July 17th 03, 02:51 PM
Gwen Watson

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

Gwen Watson wrote in news:3F16A572.A4A9B729
@ig.utexas.edu:

He would still do projectile vomiting after each feeding.

Oh. Joy. Twins run in Gen's family.

Hey Marcel I don't think the projectile vomiting is common.
If it were you would hear more about it or see more
written about it in Parents Mag.

It was quite horrible at the 4:00 am feedings. The sheets,
me, him and part of the covered in what he had just taken
in.

Gwen

Old July 17th 03, 02:55 PM
Suja

Dimpled Chad wrote:
*chuckle* You and me both, Suja...

I should forward these posts to my mom and my ILs. Maybe, then they'll
shut the heck up about it.

Actually, watching someone go through labor is about the most off
putting thing I can think of. According to my cousin, women who haven't
had children (and may want to at some point) should never be allowed to
watch another go through it. That'll put them right off the whole
idea.

Suja