Canine obesity

Old May 6th 10, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
starcat

Default Canine obesity

"Phyrie" wrote in message

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message

"Phyrie" wrote in message

I am very aware of Kiba's weight, and keep a close eye on it. Cavaliers
are very often overweight, and I don't want that. I want him as healthy
as possible, for as long as possible. I took a couple of pictures of
him today. You can see he's starting to get his waist back in this one:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/v...G3529Small.jpg

Just sitting:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/v...G3517Small.jpg

Front view, sort of:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/v...G3523Small.jpg

And just because it's a very nice pic of him:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/v...3519aSmall.jpg

Those are nice pictures of him (I removed the tags which don't work in a
plain text newreader).

Thank you. I've never posted pictures on Usenet, and wasn't sure how to
do it.

OMG, but that "very nice pic" of him is just too cute! How could anyone
look at that face and not melt! Kiba is one precious incredibly adorable
dog.

Old May 6th 10, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Phyrie[_3_]

"starcat" wrote in message
m...

OMG, but that "very nice pic" of him is just too cute! How could anyone
look at that face and not melt! Kiba is one precious incredibly adorable
dog.

I know. It's ridiculous how much I adore that dog! He's a bit of a goof,
and not the brightest bulb in the display, but he is very much loved, and
knows it. He gives it back in Spades.

Phyrie

Old May 6th 10, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
starcat

"Phyrie" wrote in message

"starcat" wrote in message
m...

OMG, but that "very nice pic" of him is just too cute! How could anyone
look at that face and not melt! Kiba is one precious incredibly adorable
dog.

I know. It's ridiculous how much I adore that dog! He's a bit of a goof,
and not the brightest bulb in the display, but he is very much loved, and
knows it. He gives it back in Spades.

Phyrie

He might not be missed at any Mensa meetings, but he's so pretty, who cares!
He's one beautiful little dog.

Old May 6th 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Phyrie[_3_]

"starcat" wrote in message
m...

"Phyrie" wrote in message

"starcat" wrote in message
m...

OMG, but that "very nice pic" of him is just too cute! How could anyone
look at that face and not melt! Kiba is one precious incredibly
adorable dog.

I know. It's ridiculous how much I adore that dog! He's a bit of a
goof, and not the brightest bulb in the display, but he is very much
loved, and knows it. He gives it back in Spades.

Phyrie

He might not be missed at any Mensa meetings, but he's so pretty, who
cares! He's one beautiful little dog.

Ha! Yeah, he gets called "her" a lot! He doesn't seem to mind...