sleeping dog behavior

Old May 7th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
michael

Default sleeping dog behavior

This thread is only for pictures or stories about sleepish (no, not
sheepish), sleepy, or sleeping dogs, or dogs thinking about sleeping
and associated sleep related dog behavior. No fighting about training
methods or vaccination contraindications or canine obesity or old
scores to settle. We can resume fighting in other threads as
appropriate and necessary.

http://twitpic.com/1lsuun

--
this is michael
reporting live...

Old May 7th 10, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Char

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4999009...48943/sizes/o/
Old May 8th 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Char

On 5/7/2010 6:59 PM, Char wrote:
On 5/7/2010 3:13 PM, michael wrote:
This thread is only for pictures or stories about sleepish (no, not
sheepish), sleepy, or sleeping dogs, or dogs thinking about sleeping
and associated sleep related dog behavior. No fighting about training
methods or vaccination contraindications or canine obesity or old
scores to settle. We can resume fighting in other threads as
appropriate and necessary.

http://twitpic.com/1lsuun

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4999009...48943/sizes/o/

If that doesn't work try this one.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/...4c6bc95d_o.jpg
Old May 8th 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Phyrie[_3_]

"michael" wrote in message
This thread is only for pictures or stories about sleepish (no, not
sheepish), sleepy, or sleeping dogs, or dogs thinking about sleeping
and associated sleep related dog behavior. No fighting about training
methods or vaccination contraindications or canine obesity or old
scores to settle. We can resume fighting in other threads as
appropriate and necessary.

http://twitpic.com/1lsuun

--
this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

Jeez, how many would you like?

My Sleepy Boy:

Sleeping Puppy Kiba:

Kiba sleeping with his toy twin:

Kiba sleeping on his back:

Sleeping:

Old May 8th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Phyrie[_3_]

"Phyrie" wrote in message

I'm sorry, I think I need to edit the addresses of those pics to make them
clickable. I hope I'm doing it right. If not, would someone tell me what I
need to do to post links from Photobucket? Thanks.

My Sleepy Boy:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/v...Sleepy-Boy.jpg

Sleeping Puppy Kiba:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/v...a/CIMG1068.jpg

Kiba sleeping with his toy twin:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/v...a/CIMG1244.jpg

Kiba sleeping on his back:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/v...a/CIMG1236.jpg

Sleeping:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/v...ie/Kiba/14.jpg

Old May 8th 10, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen[_4_]

"michael" wrote in message
This thread is only for pictures or stories about sleepish (no, not
sheepish), sleepy, or sleeping dogs, or dogs thinking about sleeping
and associated sleep related dog behavior. No fighting about training
methods or vaccination contraindications or canine obesity or old
scores to settle. We can resume fighting in other threads as
appropriate and necessary.

http://twitpic.com/1lsuun

From 2006:
http://cygnus.smart.net/~pstech/Mutt..._200605-37.JPG
http://cygnus.smart.net/~pstech/Mutt...200608-029.JPG

From 2007:
http://cygnus.smart.net/~pstech/Mutt.../Muttley01.JPG
http://cygnus.smart.net/~pstech/Mutt...tleyWalk35.JPG (Yawning)
http://cygnus.smart.net/~pstech/Mutt...y200709-05.jpg

From 2008:
http://cygnus.smart.net/~pstech/Mutt...s17_200807.jpg

From Winter 2009, at the "Wed Woof Inn":
http://cygnus.smart.net/~pstech/Mutt...leyMotel15.jpg

Winter 2010 (during the lull between the storms):
http://cygnus.smart.net/~pstech/Mutt...y_Bed_1037.JPG

P&M
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulAndMuttley

Old May 8th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Wingnut[_2_]

"michael" wrote in message
This thread is only for pictures or stories about sleepish (no, not
sheepish), sleepy, or sleeping dogs, or dogs thinking about sleeping
and associated sleep related dog behavior. No fighting about training
methods or vaccination contraindications or canine obesity or old
scores to settle. We can resume fighting in other threads as
appropriate and necessary.

http://twitpic.com/1lsuun

--
this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

This is Murphy when i first brought him home a year and a half ago...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3330087...7611337799772/

Old May 8th 10, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Phyrie[_3_]

"Wingnut" wrote in message

This is Murphy when i first brought him home a year and a half ago...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3330087...7611337799772/

That is adorable! So many shades of white and grey. I love how Murphy is
hugging his toy, sucking it's ear. Very sweet.

Phyrie

Old May 8th 10, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sonofdog

On Fri, 07 May 2010 20:20:19 -0400, Paul E. Schoen wrote:

From 2006:
http://cygnus.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley/pictures/

Muttley_Bed_200605-37.JPG

Paul, is Muttley sleeping in your bed ?
--
thedalpal

Old May 8th 10, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen[_4_]

"sonofdog" wrote in message
el...
On Fri, 07 May 2010 20:20:19 -0400, Paul E. Schoen wrote:

From 2006:
http://cygnus.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley/pictures/

Muttley_Bed_200605-37.JPG

Paul, is Muttley sleeping in your bed ?

Of course he is. Do you see that as a problem? He also has two other beds,
on the floor at the foot of the bed and downstairs near the woodstove.

If he is in my bed and I want to go to sleep, I simply tell him so, or ask
him to get down. Sometimes he rolls over and wants a belly rub first, and
then he will get off the bed. He will often sleep with me, and may come up
on invitation or on his own. Sometimes he will lay next to me with his head
on the pillow, but usually he faces the other way and settles next to my
legs or at my feet. If he crowds me, I tell him to move over or make room,
and he moves out of the way.

Paul and Muttley
www.muttleydog.com