my dogs are going to be models!

Old July 18th 03, 09:32 PM
culprit

Default my dogs are going to be models!

the local pit bull rescue group (http://www.pitbullproject.org) has asked
Lola and Manu to pose for next year's calendar! i'm so very proud of them.

unfortunately, they want me in the pic too... guess i'll have to figure out
what to wear. :-)

-kelly

Old July 18th 03, 09:56 PM
Stafford A. Rau

"culprit" writes:

the local pit bull rescue group (http://www.pitbullproject.org) has asked
Lola and Manu to pose for next year's calendar! i'm so very proud of them.

unfortunately, they want me in the pic too... guess i'll have to figure out
what to wear. :-)

-kelly

Well...if it's for a calendar...what about the Nastassja Kinski look,
but with dogs instead a snake? ;-)

--
Stafford A. Rau
raudog @ rauhaus.org
Old July 18th 03, 09:57 PM
culprit

"Suja" wrote in message
culprit wrote:

the local pit bull rescue group (http://www.pitbullproject.org) has

asked
Lola and Manu to pose for next year's calendar! i'm so very proud of

them.

Cool! Do you know how they want them posed, or is this whatever looks
cute (like the one of the two of them snoozing on the couch)?

not sure yet, probably just whatever looks cute. or however they decide to
behave!

-kelly

Old July 18th 03, 09:58 PM
culprit

"Deb" wrote in message

Very kewl, Kelly!

Saw a lovely brindle pit in the park this morning with a rather novel
partnership with his person. She was practicing her golfing and he was

shagging
her balls!

that totally rocks! i can see that going over well at my house. Lola just
dug up a golf ball from underneath one of our trees. we have no idea how
she found it, or how it got there, but it's now her favorite toy.

-kelly

Old July 18th 03, 10:08 PM
culprit

"Stafford A. Rau" wrote in message

Well...if it's for a calendar...what about the Nastassja Kinski look,
but with dogs instead a snake? ;-)

umm, hmm. well... nope, thanks for the idea though! :-)

-kelly

Old July 18th 03, 11:04 PM
Tara O.

"culprit" wrote in message
the local pit bull rescue group (http://www.pitbullproject.org) has asked
Lola and Manu to pose for next year's calendar! i'm so very proud of

them.

unfortunately, they want me in the pic too... guess i'll have to figure

out
what to wear. :-)

For our calendar last year, we chose pictures that we were able to crop the
humans out of. I wanted to do the reverse for 2004. What's cute is that I
did an interview with a newspaper last week and submitted an adorable
picture of a 9yo little girl holding Loki and smiling the cutest smile.
Loki is the second Boxer the family adopted from us but the pic of Gretchen
with her Boxer was too cute. I haven't let them know yet so when the
article is published, I plan to send it to them. Gretchen had no idea she'd
both be in the newspaper and wind up in our calendar for next year

--
Tara

Old July 18th 03, 11:27 PM
Chris Williams

Wear nothing. It'll sell more calendars for
a good cause, right?

Y'all are joking; I don't joke. We'll shoot our 2004 calendar at our
anniversary celebration a week from Sunday. It'll feature 6 animals
who've been adopted and 6 who haven't, posing with nude volunteers.
There's a scramble for BIG dogs. I assigned Victor:
http://www.sbacc.org/DOGS%20Current/victorfull.jpg
but there's a protest.
You ARE a ****! Victor won't cover a
scrap of this old body. Please, please,
can't I have Isaac?

http://www.sbacc.org/DOGS%20Current/isaacfull.jpg

Just because humans are slow and can't smell or hear
very well doesn't mean they don't possess a primitive
type of intelligence.

Old July 19th 03, 12:07 AM
Holier Than Thou

(Chris Williams) wrote in news:1251-3F187442-225
@storefull-2178.public.lawson.webtv.net:

Wear nothing. It'll sell more calendars for
a good cause, right?

Y'all are joking; I don't joke. We'll shoot our 2004 calendar at our
anniversary celebration a week from Sunday. It'll feature 6 animals
who've been adopted and 6 who haven't, posing with nude volunteers.
There's a scramble for BIG dogs. I assigned Victor:
http://www.sbacc.org/DOGS%20Current/victorfull.jpg
but there's a protest.
You ARE a ****! Victor won't cover a
scrap of this old body. Please, please,
can't I have Isaac?

http://www.sbacc.org/DOGS%20Current/isaacfull.jpg

LOL poor volunteer. How about he/she ? lies on his.her side back to
camera, victor draped over his.her neck.

if i know you, you assigned victor to a woman.

--
BethF, Anchorage, AK