Mark and Maggie?

Old July 19th 03, 01:20 AM
dogsnus

Default Mark and Maggie?

Has anyone heard from Mark as to how Maggie is doing?

Terri
Old July 19th 03, 02:50 AM
Dimpled Chad

On 18 Jul 2003, dogsnus opined:

Has anyone heard from Mark as to how Maggie is doing?

I bet you could email him for info. I heard from him recently. From what I
understand, Maggie is still doing ok for an elderly dog with cancer.....

Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

What happened to all the WMD?

Old July 19th 03, 10:09 AM
Kevin Michael Vail

In article ,
Dimpled Chad wrote:

On 18 Jul 2003, dogsnus opined:

Has anyone heard from Mark as to how Maggie is doing?

I bet you could email him for info. I heard from him recently. From what I
understand, Maggie is still doing ok for an elderly dog with cancer.....

He said, when he left, that he'd post exactly once, when Maggie died.
So no news is good news.
--
Kevin Michael Vail | Dogbert: That's circular reasoning.
http://www.vaildc.net/kevin/
Old July 20th 03, 01:11 AM
dogsnus

Kevin Michael Vail wrote in
:

snip

He said, when he left, that he'd post exactly once, when Maggie died.
So no news is good news.

Could be.
I hope.
I think I'll email him, as Mark is a man of his words.

Terri

Old July 20th 03, 02:44 AM
Dimpled Chad

On 19 Jul 2003, dogsnus opined:

Could be.
I hope.
I think I'll email him, as Mark is a man of his words.

I think he'd appreciate a note. Again, I heard from him this week, and Maggie
is doing okay. (I ran across him in another board).

Best,
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

Nothing is impossible unless you have to do it yourself.