Dog dances merengue

Old September 6th 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Wingnut[_2_]

Default Dog dances merengue

This is one seriously talented dog!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9xq-TVyHI

Old September 6th 10, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Phyrie[_3_]

"Wingnut" wrote in message
This is one seriously talented dog!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9xq-TVyHI

Very cool! It's amazing how stable she is on two feet. She has better
posture than I do!
Phyrie

Old September 9th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sharon Delarose

I can't believe you didn't get a million responses! I'm not big on
blasting my friends with cutsie websites and videos, jokes and all that
but this... I had to email it to everybody I know! Just amazing!

For anyone who happens upon this link, it's totally worth watching to
the end! I was expecting something kinda ordinary, the standard dog
gets up on his feet and twirls around once or twice but this, I didn't
even know it was possible to teach your dog this level of dance
expertise.

--
Bad Dog Books
http://books.gityasome.com
Old September 9th 10, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Wingnut[_2_]

"Sharon Delarose" wrote in message
I can't believe you didn't get a million responses! I'm not big on
blasting my friends with cutsie websites and videos, jokes and all that
but this... I had to email it to everybody I know! Just amazing!

For anyone who happens upon this link, it's totally worth watching to
the end! I was expecting something kinda ordinary, the standard dog
gets up on his feet and twirls around once or twice but this, I didn't
even know it was possible to teach your dog this level of dance
expertise.

Thanks, Sharon...I'm glad you enjoyed it. This group has not been very
busy, so I wasn't expecting much in the way of a response, but I also posted
it to Facebook, and nobody responded there!