Professional Laboratory and Research Services Undercover Investigation

Old September 21st 10, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Char

Default Professional Laboratory and Research Services Undercover Investigation

Investigation Victory: Just one week after PETA released the results of
its shocking undercover investigation of North Carolina–based contract
animal testing facility Professional Laboratory and Research Services,
Inc. (PLRS) and filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of
Agriculture (USDA), PLRS is surrendering nearly 200 dogs and dozens of
cats and shutting its doors for good. This is a monumental victory and
the first time that a laboratory has been forced to surrender animals
and close under pressure on the heels of a PETA investigation and while
facing a formal USDA investigation.

http://www.peta.org/features/profess...s.aspx?c=ptwit

Old September 21st 10, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Phyrie[_3_]

"Char" wrote in message
m...
Investigation Victory: Just one week after PETA released the results of
its shocking undercover investigation of North Carolina–based contract
animal testing facility Professional Laboratory and Research Services,
Inc. (PLRS) and filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Agriculture
(USDA), PLRS is surrendering nearly 200 dogs and dozens of cats and
shutting its doors for good. This is a monumental victory and the first
time that a laboratory has been forced to surrender animals and close
under pressure on the heels of a PETA investigation and while facing a
formal USDA investigation.

http://www.peta.org/features/profess...s.aspx?c=ptwit

Whoops, there it goes! Char, that was the last shred of legitimacy you
might have had. Did it hurt?

Quoting "PETA".... *sheesh* That took some balls, my dear. I'm not really
surprised, but I thought you might actually have a tiny bit of intelligence
in there, but to align yourself with those maniacs? Well, that's just too
out there, even for you.

Old September 22nd 10, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Char

On 9/21/2010 6:16 PM, Phyrie wrote:

"Char" wrote in message
m...
[...]

I haven't aligned myself with them in any way. It's a part of the story
and with you concentrating on PETA instead of the real story here shows
this went right over your head. This is about animal abuse not PETA.
PETA can kiss my ass. Even with that horrible video on there it's
amazing it doesn't shake you to the bone and you can continue flaming me
instead.

The abuse of the animals is way more important than PETA's involvement.
Leave it to you to not see the forest for the trees. Should we not
report the abuse just because an organization we don't like was involved?

Wow!

Old September 22nd 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Phyrie[_3_]

"Char" wrote in message

This is about animal abuse not PETA. PETA can kiss my ass. Even with that
horrible video on there it's amazing it doesn't shake you to the bone and
you can continue flaming me instead.

The abuse of the animals is way more important than PETA's involvement.
Leave it to you to not see the forest for the trees. Should we not report
the abuse just because an organization we don't like was involved?

Wow!

Do you really think that I clicked on your link? It's on PETA's WEBSITE,
you twit!!! Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, they say is suspect. I
wouldn't believe a PETA report was true, even if they reported the sky was
blue! They manipulate video, fabricate facts, and coerce witnesses to their
own ends, which involve terrorism, murder and various other criminal
activities. I won't even get into their mandate, as I'm sure anyone with
half a brain knows what PETA is all about.

The link you posted goes to PETA's website, and yet you say they can "kiss
your ass". Maybe you should stop putting their propaganda out there, then.
You really shouldn't rely on PETA reports to inform you of animal cruelty.
You know they think you're cruel to your animals, right? And think you
should set your animals "free"? And you are committing a crime against
nature by keeping pets? And these are the people you are supporting by
posting links to their websites!! Pull your head out of your ass, Char, and
wake up!

Old September 22nd 10, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Char

On 9/21/2010 10:39 PM, Phyrie wrote:

"Char" wrote in message

[...]

Hate does not become you my dear.

Here are some non PETA links about the same damn story.
http://www.wmdt.com/news-archive.aspx?item=9922
http://www.examiner.com/dog-in-washi...the-washington
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8313662/
http://www.wral.com/lifestyles/pets/...5/#/vid8313655
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...103283999.html
http://www.awionline.org/ht/display/.../24465/pid/232

If you really care let's see you adopt one of these animals.
Old September 23rd 10, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Phyrie[_3_]

"Char" wrote in message
m...
snip of stuff

Hate does not become you my dear.

It's becoming to hate PETA, schmuck. If you don't hate PETA, you're an
idiot.

Do you really think people are following your links? They're not. No one
is interested in your fear mongering and misinformation. No matter how
loudly you scream about it, your "information" will always be suspect.
That's what happens when you've proved yourself a nutjob. No one will ever
take you, or your opinions seriously. It's too bad, really, because you may
have had some valuable views to share at one point, but you became bogged
down by the craziness and the zealotry, and turned everyone with half a
brain completely off.

By the way, which words in your earlier post are yours, and which did you
plagiarize? I'm still waiting for your answer.

Old September 23rd 10, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Char

On 9/22/2010 11:35 PM, Phyrie wrote:

"Char" wrote in message
m...
snip of stuff

Hate does not become you my dear.

It's becoming to hate PETA, schmuck. If you don't hate PETA, you're an
idiot.

Do you really think people are following your links? They're not. No one
is interested in your fear mongering and misinformation.

Uh, the same story is being followed in a civil manner on the behavior
group. It's you that is the problem.

And now you are psychic and know who clicks on links. I never made it
known here just what my opinion on PETA was yet somehow you've decided
I'm a supporter. You are making stuff up again!
Old September 24th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
cshenk

"Phyrie" wrote
"Char" wrote

Do you really think people are following your links? They're not. No one
is interested in your fear mongering and misinformation. No matter how
loudly you scream about it, your "information" will always be suspect.

Hi Phyrie, that can be an issue. This time though she's followed possibly a
link I posted? I posted in 'the other dog group' about the facility.

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/09/norf...doption?cid=mr

Our local shelters are flooded. The facility is about a 1 hour drive from
here I gather. This link is just the SPCA one. Most of the rescue
organizations here have a few of them. We are in line to foster but may be
taking a very elderly dog to free a spot in a more experienced foster home
for one of these.