BOB (battery operated boyfriend)

Old July 21st 03, 08:17 AM
Charlie Wilkes

Default BOB (battery operated boyfriend)

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:08:08 -0500, "Tenzo"
wrote:

My dog, Tenzo, has found out how to work remotes.
His first fun trick was learning to order 'pay per view'.

What did he watch? He will be easier to train if you understand his
tastes.

The people he is staying at have a little battery operated white dog that he
has learned how to turn on and play with.
We all thought this was cute.
This morning the dog sitter heard Tenzo making a strange noise.
He had turned on the battery operated dog and was humping it.

I think my dog is a perv.

What was the battery operated dog doing?

After hearing the news my GF started calculating the days until he could get
neutered.
The GF's behavior troubles me more than the dogs.

Yikes! I can see why.

I think your GF is threatened by all male sexual expression. I assume
you are an American and she is an American woman, right? My advice is
to dump her toot sweet and get a 16-year-old third world bride who
knows how to comply with your wishes and stay out of matters that are
none of her business. Asia is the place to go for these. The girls,
as you know, tend to be very attractive and totally unwanted by their
families. The only problem is that they usually have small breasts,
so if you want a real trophy wife, you'll have to shell out for a
visit to Dr. Titzpumper.

Good luck.

Charlie

Old July 22nd 03, 06:23 AM
Supergoof

"Tenzo" wrote ...
My dog, Tenzo, has found out how to work remotes.
His first fun trick was learning to order 'pay per view'.

The people he is staying at have a little battery operated white dog that

he
has learned how to turn on and play with.
We all thought this was cute.
This morning the dog sitter heard Tenzo making a strange noise.
He had turned on the battery operated dog and was humping it.

LOL!!

Poor Tenzo obviously has a different idea of what it means to "turn on the
dog"

I think my dog is a perv.

Just using the doggie equivalent of an inflatable doll!

After hearing the news my GF started calculating the days until he could

get
neutered.
The GF's behavior troubles me more than the dogs.

You'd better behave yourself then

)

Rachel
(New Zealand)