A Boy and His Dog video

Old November 12th 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
R&B

Default A Boy and His Dog video

Mulligan - A Love Story

A video about my dog, Mulligan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYOP0A5WHnk

Enjoy.

-rb

Old November 14th 10, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
R&B

On 2010-11-11 21:26:02 -0500, R&B said:

Mulligan - A Love Story

A video about my dog, Mulligan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYOP0A5WHnk

Enjoy.

-rb

Re-edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlHuK3Kj5HU

-rb

Old December 27th 10, 05:02 PM
CorgiBaby CorgiBaby is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&B View Post
On 2010-11-11 21:26:02 -0500, R&B said:

Mulligan - A Love Story

A video about my dog, Mulligan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYOP0A5WHnk

Enjoy.

-rb

Re-edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlHuK3Kj5HU

-rb
Very cool! I was wondering where the first video went off to! What sorts of changes did you make from the first one? Obviously, I didn't see that one!

Your dog is positively adorable! Mulligan sure seems like a sweety pie! Very playful and more importantly very gentle. I hope my Corgi acts just like that when she gets older. She's a puppy and while she's nice now, there's no telling how she'll act. :P

Anyway, great video! Thanks for sharing!
Old December 29th 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
cshenk

Default Corgi Owner - New to Forums

"CorgiBaby" wrote

Howdy ho, everyone! I'm Jane and I'm new to the forums. I recently
adopted a sweet Corgi and I'm new to the aspect of dog ownership. With
that being said, I thought that it would be nice to speak with other dog
owners and gain insight on how they raise their pet babies.

Hi! Not the easiest one to start with but I'm glad you are having fun!

I do mostly older (often elderly) rescue dogs and feral cat resurrection to
lap kitty.

Here's my most recent one:
http://www.beaglestotherescue.org/happytails.cfm
Scroll to almost the bottom and look for Mabel Anne

She's a 10-12 year old rescue beagle tricolor (mostly white at the front so
looks that way in the picture).

gratis jamba handyvideo lustige jamba videos fuer handy jamba videoin handy format jamba handy video 3gp jamba handy videos free download jambahandy video schuelerin [email protected] Dog behavior 0 May 25th 08 01:00 PM
Another video Melinda Shore Dog behavior 29 December 14th 07 02:39 AM
Video Sitmeanssit Dog behavior 0 July 5th 04 05:46 PM
Fun little video Sitmeanssit Dog behavior 0 June 17th 04 03:01 AM
Fun little video Sitmeanssit Dog behavior 0 June 17th 04 03:01 AM