No shrink is like a puppy licking your face.

Old December 10th 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.music.theory,rec.music.makers.synth,rec.music.makers.songwriting,rec.pets.dogs.health,sci.med.psychobiology
Bohgosity BumaskiL

Default No shrink is like a puppy licking your face.

http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/Sound/Puppy.mp3
Revized.

Old December 11th 10, 01:29 AM posted to rec.music.theory,rec.music.makers.synth,rec.music.makers.songwriting,rec.pets.dogs.health,sci.med.psychobiology
Phyrie[_3_]

"Bohgosity BumaskiL" wrote in message

http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/Sound/Puppy.mp3
Revized.

Rejekted.

Old December 19th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.music.theory,rec.music.makers.synth,rec.music.makers.songwriting,rec.pets.dogs.health,sci.med.psychobiology
Bohgosity BumaskiL

"Phyrie" wrote in message

"Bohgosity BumaskiL" wrote in message

http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/Sound/Puppy.mp3
Revized.

Rejekted.

The ayjent for Protease Resistant Protein (scrapie) wiL olwayz survive a
fire.
No shrink is like a puppy licking your face.
Xerox and Wurlitzer will merj to market reproductive organs.
To believe it makes it true, therefore it's brain fart.
I found JESUS! He was in my trunk when I got back from Tijuana.
Trains stop at train stations. Buses stop at bus stations. Work stops at
work stations.
Yo mama's teeth are so yellow, when she smiles traffic slows down!
We play the game with the bravery of being out of range - Waters
National Security Administration of Borg: I can neither confirm nor deny you
are irrelevent.
Confucius say: If you turn an oriental around, he become disoriented.
Yoh mommuh soh stinky she mayd an unyun cry.
RECURSIVE: adj. See recursive.
Mouse failure. Click [OK] to continue.
Kirk -"Bones! It's Ensign Pillsbury!" McCoy -"He's bread, Jim."
Your web site is far out, so far out that I cannot see it.
ENVIRONMENTALISTs do it until it is green.
The best way to keep your kids out of hot water is to put some dishes in it.
Yo momma's mouth is so big, she speaks in surround sound.
Training goes faster with less do and more talk.
Polaroids are what Eskimos get from straining too much.
Betty Crocker was a flour child.
Wanted a pair of watch dogs, named the pups Timex and Bulova.
Mally was born to shop.
Violence is a sword with no handle: You must hold the blade.
Man who walk through airport door sideways going to Bangkok.
To know and enjoy what you are good at is three blessings.
QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI (when all else fails, play dead)
Energize, said Kirk, and a pink drummer bunny appeared.
There are no facts; only interpretations. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.
http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/Sound/Kom...sh_Alfabet.mp3
Reality is a crutch for people who cannot face up to quantum physics.
Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by moving from where you left
them to where you cannot find them.
Does a Cheshire cat drink evaporated milk?
Government at its best is a necessary evil. - T. Paine
Where in the war does Micro$oft want to take me today?
Line for Darth Vader in Star Wars to sanitize: "(Exhale, Inhale) Luke, you
are my *******!"
Zen Crafters -- Complete Enlightenment, In About An Hour!
Some things are more important than money, but they won't go out with you if
you hav no money.
Religious solicitors will be hideously martyred.
Your most useful program will upgrade itself until it will not fit on your
computer.
Random, adj: Following rules beyond your understanding.
When the consumer isn't observing this product, it may cease to exist.
Pollytheism (n.), The belief that God is a parrot. (Pollytheist)
To keep another caveman from stealing your woman, use "THE CLUB".
URA Redneck if you dress up the kids to go to Wal-Mart
Confucius say: Chemist who fall in acid get absorbed in work.
Never say hi to Jack in an airport.
Mathematicians do it in fields.
Create a system any fool can use, and only a fool will want to use it
"Can YOU think?", I asked, putting Descartes before the horse.
News is the first rough draft of History.
Quantum Mechanics, n: The dreams that stuff is made of.
Great spirits are often met with violent opposition from mediocre
minds. --Albert Einstein
Words you do not want to hear from your driver: "Watch This!".
Deja Brew: I recognize this beer recipe.
Deja Moo: The feeling that this cow was milked before.
Deja Poo: The feeling that you hav heard this bull before.
Deja Stew: A familiar feeling in your stomach.
Deja Coup: The feeling we overtook this government before.
Deja Flu: The feeling you caught this bug before.
Do not adjust your mind. The fault lies with reality.
Vejetarians eat only vejtablz. Wuz Jeffrey Dahmer a humanitarian?
Yo momma so fat...NASA tracks her location for her effect on satellites.
Yo momma so fat...when she go to duh beach the tide comes in.
Yo'momma so stupid she got hit by a parked car!
Zebra: the largest size bra; if Dolly Parton were an Elephant.
Slang is language that takes off its coat, spits on its hands, and goes to
work.
If your vacuum cleaner has four wheel drive, then you are a redneck.
If your Jacuuzzi is gas-powered, then you are a redneck.
Crawl to begin. Triumph to complete. Renounce to leave.
Zen law-makers pass transcendental legislation.

Old December 23rd 10, 10:03 AM posted to rec.music.theory,rec.music.makers.synth,rec.music.makers.songwriting,rec.pets.dogs.health,sci.med.psychobiology
Bohgosity BumaskiL

"Phyrie" wrote in message

"Bohgosity BumaskiL" wrote in message

http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/Sound/Puppy.mp3
Revized.

Rejekted.

Okay, I heard flat notes on the left side when I applied tube distortion, so
I looked at my numbers and found that I can use more typical ratios; just
change two twenty-sevens to twenty-eights. Then I had a "smaller undevicimal
major third" (my only oddball ratio) that *could* be a "major third". That
latter change requires re-casting one or both parts from a better starting
point, probably lower.

Old December 23rd 10, 05:32 PM posted to rec.music.theory,rec.music.makers.synth,rec.music.makers.songwriting,rec.pets.dogs.health,sci.med.psychobiology
Bohgosity BumaskiL

"Phyrie" wrote in message

"Bohgosity BumaskiL" wrote in message

http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/Sound/Puppy.mp3
Revized.

Rejekted.

Reevizhun Two; Terminal Unison cannot be beaten.
That is probably why I've been publishing dry signal.
_______
http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/ BrewJay's Babble Bin