dog food recall

Old December 19th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sonofdog

Default dog food recall

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2010/12/k...lls-pet-foods/

Old December 20th 10, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jo Wolf

If you can call those "foods"....... Mostly corn or corn and soy in the
dog food versions.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia

Old December 20th 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sonofdog

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:29:31 -0500, sighthounds & siberians wrote:

but you
never know.

and we never know who feeds what yet they may read the message

Old December 20th 10, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:42:34 +0000 (UTC), sonofdog
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:29:31 -0500, sighthounds & siberians wrote:

but you
never know.

and we never know who feeds what yet they may read the message

'Tis true. I don't automatically jump on people who feed inexpensive
(OK, cheap) foods because for all I know, it may be all they can
afford. If it is, and they're otherwise fairly responsible pet
owners, then I think it's better for their pets to be able to stay in
their home - which they might not be able to do if, say, the owners
had to fork out more money for food. Then there are people who are
truly ignorant about animal nutrition, and there are many of those.
One of my husband's brothers was here helping my hubby with the new
chest freezer Saturday, and after he heard me take a call from a
potential new customer about cat food (our greyhound rescue sells
Canidae and Felidae to benefit the rescue) he said "so it there a
problem with feeding cats dry dog food?" He was serious, and he is
not an idiot. Since there are tons of 'reputable' breeders feeding
Pedigree, I try not to jump on John Q. Public for honest ignorance.
It's the ones who know better and can afford quality food for their
pets but are too cheap to do so that bug me.

pet food recall Sharon Too Dog health 3 September 14th 08 08:12 AM
Pet Food Recall - Discover the 4 Healthy Food Secrets That WillExtend the L.. ashley ross Dogs - general 0 June 26th 08 11:39 AM
another food recall Spot Dog behavior 0 September 20th 07 12:00 AM
the pet food recall Julia Altshuler Dog behavior 6 March 20th 07 06:23 PM
pet food recall Lydia Dog health 0 October 27th 03 08:10 PM