Ping Chad: Frisbee's Old navy

Old July 21st 03, 08:23 PM
Gwen Watson

Default Ping Chad: Frisbee's Old navy

Hi Chad,
Thank you so much for thanking about Blade today and letting me know
about that frisbees at Old Navy! They had them! I was over joyed.
I bought 7 for now but on the first I will get at least 10 if not 20!

They are the best dog frisbee's ever made. And the only time anything
happens to them is if a) they get lost in lake while he is body surfing
b) go down stream in river current or c) when I don't take one away
from him and then he will shred it. But even then it takes him time.

BTW I didn't get the chicken toy but I will as well. It looked really
cute
and pretty well made.

Blade sends you many thank yous!g

Gwen

Old July 21st 03, 08:27 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 21 Jul 2003, Gwen Watson opined:

Hi Chad,
Thank you so much for thanking about Blade today and letting me know
about that frisbees at Old Navy!

Oh, goodie. Many your welcomes to the happy Blade.
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

Trust The Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Old July 21st 03, 08:35 PM
Gwen Watson

Dimpled Chad wrote:

Oh, goodie. Many your welcomes to the happy Blade.
Chad

I know he is going to really appreciate it.

I still had maybe a dozen left give or take. But the thing
is these frisbees are marvelous and last and last. With
no teeth marks ever.

And I started off with 30 this year. So you see down
to a dozen or less I was getting a bit worried.

The ones from Pets Mart and Petco don't even last
2 hours before they are history.

Gwen