Corgi Owner - New to Forums

Old December 27th 10, 04:58 PM
CorgiBaby CorgiBaby is offline
Junior Member

Default Corgi Owner - New to Forums

Howdy ho, everyone! I'm Jane and I'm new to the forums. I recently adopted a sweet Corgi and I'm new to the aspect of dog ownership. With that being said, I thought that it would be nice to speak with other dog owners and gain insight on how they raise their pet babies.

Of course, I certainly wouldn't mind looking at photos of your best pals either. This forum doesn't have to ALL be about dog training, of course. Chit-chat is always fun and that's what this forum is about!

Anyhoo. . .I'm rambling! I'll be sure to post pictures of my sweet baby very, very soon! Take care, everyone! Thanks for having me here!

New Free Pet Forums You Will Love! DogLover Dog health 7 August 29th 07 11:22 AM
New Dog forums site NY Dog health 0 August 15th 06 03:07 AM
WANTED: Moderators for Pet Forums [email protected] Dog behavior 0 January 17th 06 02:56 PM
new forums someone Dog activities 0 April 1st 04 10:42 AM