Introducing ..... Chloe

Old July 22nd 03, 04:03 AM
jayjay

Default Introducing ..... Chloe

http://home.comcast.net/~jennifer.is...b/c_index.html

An official introduction. Although the site is still "in the works" this
is a beginning.

And - an official
"WHAT AM I?"

Poll starts here - what do you think she is?
My guess - Mountain Cur.
but I get "lab mix", Hound mix and pitbull mix
Don't judge just by the coloring.

Old July 22nd 03, 04:08 AM
dejablues

Boy is she cute! Especially the flying ear pic!

I would guess Lab x something, maybe smaller like a JRT, or a Beagle,
depending on her size?

What a nice happy dog! Thanks for sharing!

Old July 22nd 03, 04:30 AM
Tricia9999

One or two pictures had some Ridgeback expression in them?
Old July 22nd 03, 07:02 AM
culprit

"Tricia9999" wrote in message
One or two pictures had some Ridgeback expression in them?

that's what i was thinking, but the body is wrong. plus i think a pit x
hound or a cur could have a similar expression. remember that ridgebacks
were bred from mastiffs and hounds, as are curs.

whatever she is, she's gorgeous.

-kelly

Old July 22nd 03, 01:39 PM
Jayjay

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:02:43 -0700, "culprit"
wrote:

"Tricia9999" wrote in message
One or two pictures had some Ridgeback expression in them?

that's what i was thinking, but the body is wrong. plus i think a pit x
hound or a cur could have a similar expression. remember that ridgebacks
were bred from mastiffs and hounds, as are curs.

whatever she is, she's gorgeous.

-kelly

I should note - (which I forgot to add to her page)
Her stats - she's full grown and is about 18" at the shoulders and
45lbs.

My father has raised labs all his life. His smallest was 22" and
55lbs, male black lab.
Old July 22nd 03, 01:43 PM

"jayjay" wrote in message
http://home.comcast.net/~jennifer.is...b/c_index.html

An official introduction. Although the site is still "in

the works" this
is a beginning.

she's a Salty Dawg!

And - an official
"WHAT AM I?"

i think hound x Pit Bull isn't unlikely. she's adorable,
whatever she is.

shelly (vicious smartypants) and elliott & harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Old July 22nd 03, 01:51 PM

In ,
Suja typed:

I know what she is - PYT.

okay, now you've done it. i'm going to have Michael Jackson
in my brane all day. oh, Chaaaaaad! even Wham! is preferable
to this.

Old July 22nd 03, 02:04 PM
Suja

shelly wrote:

okay, now you've done it. i'm going to have Michael Jackson
in my brane all day. oh, Chaaaaaad! even Wham! is preferable
to this.

BWWAAAAHHHAAAAHHHHAAAA

rubbing hands gleefully It's working! It's working!

Suja
Old July 22nd 03, 02:05 PM

In ,
Suja typed:

BWWAAAAHHHAAAAHHHHAAAA

rubbing hands gleefully It's working! It's working!

you are *eeevil*! OTOH i suppose it's better than the Bob
Seger song that *was* stuck in my brane (damned "quality rock"
radio).