Ypsilanti, MI. Adult female Chow/Rotweiler mix needs home.

Old February 6th 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Stephanie[_2_]

Default Ypsilanti, MI. Adult female Chow/Rotweiler mix needs home.

My dads home was recently foreclosed and now i'm forced to find Pudgy
a new home. I cannot just abandon her at an animal shelter because I
fear they will just put her to sleep. She is a 12 year old, house
trained, fun loving, good watch dog! Please anyone help me find her a
good home. She deserves to live the rest of her life somewhere where
she will be loved.
Stephanie
Email Contact:
Old February 7th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
sighthounds & siberians

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 14:53:33 -0800 (PST), Stephanie
wrote:

My dads home was recently foreclosed and now i'm forced to find Pudgy
a new home. I cannot just abandon her at an animal shelter because I
fear they will just put her to sleep. She is a 12 year old, house
trained, fun loving, good watch dog! Please anyone help me find her a
good home. She deserves to live the rest of her life somewhere where
she will be loved.
Stephanie
Email Contact:

This group is an inactive discussion group and doesn't function as a
resource for rehoming dogs. I would suggest contacting an all-breed
or perhaps a senior dog rescue group (or both) that is local to you.
If you can't find a rescue that can take her, they should still be
able to give you advice on finding her a new home.

Old March 3rd 11, 06:42 AM
Matthewop Matthewop is offline
Banned

why people just view but no reply??