Another assinine canine law being considered.

Old February 12th 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Dogman[_3_]

Default Another assinine canine law being considered.

State Rep. Ruth Jones McClendon (D-San Antonio) has introduced a bill
that would require any Texan who owns a male dog which weighs 20
pounds or more and is not neutered to have an insurance policy
covering injuries or damage caused by that dog when it is off the
leash or out of the dog's yard, 1200 WOAI's Michael Board reports.

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news...rticle=8161220

14 trillion in debt, unemployment at 10%, many homes and businesses
shuttered, etc., and our freakin' lawmakers are still busy trying to
pass increasingly asinine laws.

Damn, but I hate politicians.

--
Dogman
Old April 13th 11, 08:39 AM
stevenricherd stevenricherd is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman[_3_] View Post
State Rep. Ruth Jones McClendon (D-San Antonio) has introduced a bill
that would require any Texan who owns a male dog which weighs 20
pounds or more and is not neutered to have an insurance policy
covering injuries or damage caused by that dog when it is off the
leash or out of the dog's yard, 1200 WOAI's Michael Board reports.

Proposal Would Require You to Buy Insurance--On Your Dog! | WOAI LOCAL NEWS - News Radio 1200 WOAI San Antonio Texas

14 trillion in debt, unemployment at 10%, many homes and businesses
shuttered, etc., and our freakin' lawmakers are still busy trying to
pass increasingly asinine laws.

Damn, but I hate politicians.

--
Dogman
They are just seeking their own profit, when it comes to insurance we should not make such decisions which can illustrate that we are not aware from the insurance policy terms and conditions.