I made a mistake...

Old July 23rd 03, 08:09 PM
LytaA

Default I made a mistake...

a very BIG one and I apologise to all of you, all of you. I got sucked in
by a guy that you are all obviously familiar with and I should have used my
brain - I do have one, honest.

I havent responded individually to each and every post, not because I
couldnt be bothered, but simply because I deserve everything I got and may
still get.

I have jumped on the bandwagon and killfiled "him who shall not be named"
and again, I apologise for being a complete arse on everything I did that
hurt and insulted you all.

I dont expect to be forgiven - I just want a chance to prove myself - I have
a 7 week old pup and do enjoy lurking and reading the interesting and
entertaining things that are written here.

Please??? gulp

Tracy aka LytaA

Old July 24th 03, 12:04 PM
dogsnus

"LytaA" wrote in
news

snip

I dont expect to be forgiven - I just want a chance to prove myself - I
have a 7 week old pup and do enjoy lurking and reading the interesting
and entertaining things that are written here.

Please??? gulp

I don't think there's anyone here who won't forgive you, except that
which you killfiled.
You may have been put temporarily into a few scorefiles for a cooling
off period, but they will expire soon. I think you'll find most
folks here are happy to move on and discuss various ideas with you.
Lots to learn, some you'll apply,some you won't but as long as you
have an open mind you'll have fun. Ask questions, participate
and have fun.
What is your puppy's name? What breed/sex?

Terri

Old July 24th 03, 12:55 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

"LytaA" wrote in
news
a very BIG one and I apologise to all of you, all of you. I got
sucked in by a guy that you are all obviously familiar with and I
should have used my brain - I do have one, honest.

Don't worry about it. Most of us here have made that mistake at one point
in time or another. (I know that I have) Live and learn.

snip

I have jumped on the bandwagon and killfiled "him who shall not be
named" and again, I apologise for being a complete arse on everything
I did that hurt and insulted you all.

Don't jump on the bandwagon and kf him just because we all do. Do it if
you feel that you want to. There are people here who have, IIRC, used
WETM and it worked for them. We are all here for one reason, we love
dogs. We are all different and all have different opinions. That is what
makes it great.

I dont expect to be forgiven - I just want a chance to prove myself -
I have a 7 week old pup and do enjoy lurking and reading the
interesting and entertaining things that are written here.

Pictures!! We want pictures and details!!

Please??? gulp

Hey. Like I said. DOn't worry 'bout it. It's all good.

Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

*Four hours* to bury a cat? Yes - it
wouldn't keep still'

Old July 24th 03, 02:45 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 23 Jul 2003, LytaA opined:

I dont expect to be forgiven -

No worries, Tracy. Welcome to the rowdy family that is rpdb. The others have
posted many words of wisdom, and I don't need to repeat them.

Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

If you don`t care where you are, then you ain`t lost.

Old July 24th 03, 04:14 PM
dianne marie schoenberg

LytaA wrote:
a very BIG one and I apologise to all of you, all of you. I got sucked in
by a guy that you are all obviously familiar with and I should have used my
brain - I do have one, honest.

:-) Don't worry; I think everyone here first did something stupid
when they got on this group and got flamed for it. (I know I sure
did. *g*) Welcome. I look forward to getting to know you better.

I dont expect to be forgiven - I just want a chance to prove myself - I have
a 7 week old pup and do enjoy lurking and reading the interesting and
entertaining things that are written here.

Oooooh... a puppy... I am SOOOOO jealous. Tell us more!

Dianne
& Patience (9.5-year-old Briard)
Old July 24th 03, 05:07 PM
Suja

LytaA wrote:

a very BIG one and I apologise to all of you, all of you. I got sucked in
by a guy that you are all obviously familiar with and I should have used my
brain - I do have one, honest.

Water under the bridge, Tracy. Rest assured that you're not the first
person to do this.

I dont expect to be forgiven - I just want a chance to prove myself - I have
a 7 week old pup and do enjoy lurking and reading the interesting and
entertaining things that are written here.

Ooh, PUPPY! Pictures please?

Suja

Old July 24th 03, 05:31 PM
Michael A. Ball

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:09:19 +0100, "LytaA" wrote:

I apologise for being a complete arse on everything I did that
hurt and insulted you all.

Good news! The same principle that makes it impossible to please everyone, also makes it very
unlikely that you offended everyone. Think about it.

As for Jerry Howe, I wouldn't know he exists, except I see references to him. He considers me a dog
killer. I don't mind that *he* believes that, because I've learned to always consider the
source--and he simply is not a source that matters.

Mistakes? LOL About three years ago, I made a mistake he someone asked for some help, but didn't
give some important details. I asked for the details more than once. When I didn't get the
information, I concluded the person was just a troll. As it turned out, the person was well thought
of here, and I looked like the villain. This is only my second post since that time. I still don't
know why that person withheld the information; and it doesn't matter now.

Just as you can learn who to filter out, or kill file, you can also learn who give the best, most
factual, responses.

You are probably the only one beating you up; so, give your self a break and do as others have
recommended: participate, learn and enjoy.

Michael

Old July 24th 03, 06:34 PM
Tracy

"LytaA" wrote in message
news
Well, I am overwhelmed - truly I am! Thank you all of you soooo much for
being so darn nice to me about this - can I say my heart pounded when I
opened up the ng today to check out responses! Phew!

Anyway, if you havent noticed, my email and pseudonym have changed - I am
now officially Tracy (birthname) as opposed to LytaA.

Well, puppy is cute and into everything, but as praise seems to be the order
of the day, alot of hassle is actually a joy - dont these furry babies
respond so well to chuckles and pats!

Chad I have a confession to make - and you mustnt take this the wrong way -
I couldnt tell you at the time because I believed you would think I was
trying to hurt you more than I have already, but my pup is called Rocky -
unfortunate (?) coincidence. We named him after the Sly Stallone character
cos our older dog is called Tyson!!! Was gonna name the pup Lennox, but we
thought we are getting a little too corny here! He is a staffordshire bull
terrier cross (crossed with a collie, we think!) and an energetic male - he
is actually 8 weeks yesterday - it dawned on me that a whole week has gone
in a flash, since we picked him up!!

And how do I send piccies to the newsgroup without clogging the system?? --
not a greenhorn on everything, just this little technical hitch!!

And, again, thank you so much to all of you, its a pleasure being here with
such benevolent people.

Tracy (ex LytaA)

Old July 24th 03, 06:53 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

"Tracy" wrote in
:

Chad I have a confession to make - and you mustnt take this the wrong
way - I couldnt tell you at the time because I believed you would
think I was trying to hurt you more than I have already, but my pup is
called Rocky - unfortunate (?) coincidence.

It is Matt that owns Rocky. Chad has Frankie, a Shih-tzu.