A dog & canine forum. DogBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » DogBanter forum » Dog forums » Dogs - general
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

"Wif One You Get DOG Egg-Roll!" Chink Canine ConnoisseursConfronted By Animal Lovers!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 31st 11, 06:54 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.japan,rec.pets.dogs.misc,soc.culture.burma,alt.politics.bush
Bryson
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default "Wif One You Get DOG Egg-Roll!" Chink Canine ConnoisseursConfronted By Animal Lovers!

Yeah, sure ! How many Americans have gone to China to look for work ?
How many Chinese have come to the USA to look for work ? How many
Americans have entered China illegally looking for work and a better
life ? How many Chinese have entered America illegally to look for
work and a better life ? How many Americans have gone to study in
China and never returned home ? How many Chinese have come to America
to study and never returned home ? Figure it out, Commie Stooge !



On May 30, 8:24*pm, rst7 wrote:
On May 29, 10:05*pm, Bryson wrote:

Lies! All lies! This cannot happen in a totalitarian Commie Chinkie
regime where there is absolutely no freedom of speech and all the
people are oppressed.


Here are more "Lies! All Lies" for you to digest from the Wall Street
Journal.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57635496315711...

Western Graduates Head To China for Internships
Asian Work Experience Helps Résumés Stand Out in Tough Market
By JAVIER ESPINOZA

In a crowded job market, having work experience in China on your
résumé can make a big difference.

Recent graduates in industries from engineering to finance in both
Europe and the U.S. are making their way to the country, hoping to
land their first jobs faster and more easily than their competitors.

Lesmes Gutiérrez, a 23-year-old engineering graduate of Loughborough
University in the U.K., who had a two-week placement with Baoshang
Bank in Beijing late last year, says potential employers are more
impressed with those who can demonstrate a willingness to move out of
their comfort zone. "It's quite a big step to go somewhere not knowing
what to expect. The idea of going to China calls for awareness and the
willingness to relocate," which could be appealing to employers, he
says.

And he's not the only one to have spotted the competitive advantage
work experience in China may bring. Applications for internships there
have more than tripled over the past couple of years, according to
figures released by CRCC Asia, a London-based recruitment consultancy.

In 2009, the company received about 250 applications, compared with
more than 1,000 so far this year, says CRCC Asia Director Daniel
Nivern. "The Chinese economy is booming and it's very appealing for
graduates to get an insight as to why that's happening by visiting
[the country]. With the job market depressed in the U.K. and the U.S.,
China offers a great opportunity to get a long-term career," he says.

He says China has also come into focus for Western companies looking
to grow. "A lot of businesses realize that if they want to be part of
the global economy, they need to be going into China," adds Mr.
Nivern, whose company has mostly placed recent graduates from the U.K.
and the U.S., but also from other European countries like Spain, in
finance, marketing and legal firms in China.

"I have been told repeatedly that my work in China looks great on my
résumé," says Alexander Lesher, who recently finished a master's
degree in Environmental Engineering at the Indiana-based Purdue
University and subsequently undertook a two-month internship at
environmental company Nanjing Zhuangxun Tech Co. in Beijing.

He says his experience there gave him a greater awareness of cultural
differences. He says he was surprised by the way business people
interacted during lunches. During a working meal with a group of about
eight people, a single person would buy enough food to completely fill
the table and would go out of his or her way to make sure everyone ate
as much as possible. "Then they would act humbly, as if they have done
nothing," he says. "That wouldn't happen in the U.S."

Others visiting China for the first time found the first few days
disconcerting. Sophie Corcut, a former unpaid marketing intern at fair-
trade company Shangrila Farms, says: "Living in Beijing and dealing
with a totally foreign language was challenging. Things like crossing
the road or buying things in the supermarket or counting the numbers
were suddenly difficult." But it was precisely that challenge that Ms.
Corcut, who borrowed from her parents to fund her trip, was looking
for. "It was brilliant. I was looking for that stimulation."

Ms. Corcut, who now has a full-time job with management consultancy
Accenture in London, says her two months' work experience in China was
more rewarding than previous internships she had done in her native
England. "I have done a lot of work experience in the U.K., and they
actually don't need you. You are just there, and they are constantly
trying to find you work. You are given something very menial," she
says. "But in China they were actually using me. I was lucky to be
interning for a young company that needed a lot of help."

She says initially after graduation she wasn't sure what to do
professionally with a degree in history and French, but in China she
learned how to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and started
designing promotional leaflets for the company. "I tried to get a big
sales push and tried to get new clients," she says.

But some recruiters are swift to point out that China isn't the only
place that will help students stand out. Chris McCarthy, of London-
based recruiter Hays PLC, says it isn't China experience per se that
employers are looking for but evidence that potential employees are
willing to challenge themselves.

"If Europe and the U.S. are going to maintain their place in global
business people need to be prepared to put on a back pack" and head
for less familiar places, says Mr. McCarthy. "It is evidence that
people are willing to challenge themselves, not specifically China,
that employers are looking for. They want to see a bit of ambition and
entrepreneurship," he says.

He adds, however, that China can be of particular relevance to
employers looking for people with experience in emerging markets.

But while experience in China may be invaluable, some obstacles can
seem formidable. Mr. Gutiérrez, working at a microlender, struggled
with Chinese. "The problem with a rural bank is that Chinese is its
first language and English is not used at all. When it came to
producing reports on the fluctuation of gold prices, there were no
previous templates I could use so I had to rely on an intuitive
process and then improve the subsequent reports based on feedback."

Despite some barriers, the benefits run in both directions, and
companies in China are profiting from the surge in interest from
potential interns in the West. Thomas Cao, chief executive of Beijing-
based Broad Global Venture Capital Co., says he finds real value in
the work done by interns.

"We look for graduates to come and do real work. We have asked our
interns, for example, to help us analyze the chances of companies
going public on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange," he says.

Ultimately, says Mr. Lesher, going to China was about turning a
personal fascination into a tangible benefit for his career. "The
country was just a point of personal fascination. I wasn't sure how it
would work out."

Write to Javier Espinoza at


  #2  
Old May 31st 11, 07:27 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.japan,rec.pets.dogs.misc,soc.culture.burma,alt.politics.bush
rst0wxyz
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 25
Default "Wif One You Get DOG Egg-Roll!" Chink Canine ConnoisseursConfronted By Animal Lovers!

On May 31, 10:54*am, Bryson wrote:
Yeah, sure ! How many Americans have gone to China to look for work ?
How many Chinese have come to the USA to look for work ? How many
Americans have entered China illegally looking for work and a better
life ? How many Chinese have entered America illegally to look for
work and a better life ? How many Americans have gone to study in
China and never returned home ? How many Chinese have come to America
to study and never returned home ? Figure it out, Commie Stooge !


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Hinton

Well, I know another one, President Obama's half brother, married a
Chinese woman, become a Chinese citizen and living in China.

When I was in Beijing in 2005, I met two Los Angeles born Chinese
girls studying in Beijing Normal University. I asked them why here?
LA has excellent universities. They replied; China business will be
big, BIG,... Knowledge of China and the language will be in great
demand in the future.

It's too bad you have such a closed mind. Maybe you should open your
mind a bit and see the world instead of being so gung-ho tight. I
know you're a U.S. air force fighter plane pilot, you still don't need
to look at everyone as "enemy of the state". The missiles you carried
with your fighter plane going to war may be the ones I did the
research and development work with back in the 1960s.




On May 30, 8:24*pm, rst7 wrote:







On May 29, 10:05*pm, Bryson wrote:


Lies! All lies! This cannot happen in a totalitarian Commie Chinkie
regime where there is absolutely no freedom of speech and all the
people are oppressed.


Here are more "Lies! All Lies" for you to digest from the Wall Street
Journal.


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57635496315711...


Western Graduates Head To China for Internships
Asian Work Experience Helps Résumés Stand Out in Tough Market
By JAVIER ESPINOZA


In a crowded job market, having work experience in China on your
résumé can make a big difference.


Recent graduates in industries from engineering to finance in both
Europe and the U.S. are making their way to the country, hoping to
land their first jobs faster and more easily than their competitors.


Lesmes Gutiérrez, a 23-year-old engineering graduate of Loughborough
University in the U.K., who had a two-week placement with Baoshang
Bank in Beijing late last year, says potential employers are more
impressed with those who can demonstrate a willingness to move out of
their comfort zone. "It's quite a big step to go somewhere not knowing
what to expect. The idea of going to China calls for awareness and the
willingness to relocate," which could be appealing to employers, he
says.


And he's not the only one to have spotted the competitive advantage
work experience in China may bring. Applications for internships there
have more than tripled over the past couple of years, according to
figures released by CRCC Asia, a London-based recruitment consultancy.


In 2009, the company received about 250 applications, compared with
more than 1,000 so far this year, says CRCC Asia Director Daniel
Nivern. "The Chinese economy is booming and it's very appealing for
graduates to get an insight as to why that's happening by visiting
[the country]. With the job market depressed in the U.K. and the U.S.,
China offers a great opportunity to get a long-term career," he says.


He says China has also come into focus for Western companies looking
to grow. "A lot of businesses realize that if they want to be part of
the global economy, they need to be going into China," adds Mr.
Nivern, whose company has mostly placed recent graduates from the U.K.
and the U.S., but also from other European countries like Spain, in
finance, marketing and legal firms in China.


"I have been told repeatedly that my work in China looks great on my
résumé," says Alexander Lesher, who recently finished a master's
degree in Environmental Engineering at the Indiana-based Purdue
University and subsequently undertook a two-month internship at
environmental company Nanjing Zhuangxun Tech Co. in Beijing.


He says his experience there gave him a greater awareness of cultural
differences. He says he was surprised by the way business people
interacted during lunches. During a working meal with a group of about
eight people, a single person would buy enough food to completely fill
the table and would go out of his or her way to make sure everyone ate
as much as possible. "Then they would act humbly, as if they have done
nothing," he says. "That wouldn't happen in the U.S."


Others visiting China for the first time found the first few days
disconcerting. Sophie Corcut, a former unpaid marketing intern at fair-
trade company Shangrila Farms, says: "Living in Beijing and dealing
with a totally foreign language was challenging. Things like crossing
the road or buying things in the supermarket or counting the numbers
were suddenly difficult." But it was precisely that challenge that Ms.
Corcut, who borrowed from her parents to fund her trip, was looking
for. "It was brilliant. I was looking for that stimulation."


Ms. Corcut, who now has a full-time job with management consultancy
Accenture in London, says her two months' work experience in China was
more rewarding than previous internships she had done in her native
England. "I have done a lot of work experience in the U.K., and they
actually don't need you. You are just there, and they are constantly
trying to find you work. You are given something very menial," she
says. "But in China they were actually using me. I was lucky to be
interning for a young company that needed a lot of help."


She says initially after graduation she wasn't sure what to do
professionally with a degree in history and French, but in China she
learned how to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and started
designing promotional leaflets for the company. "I tried to get a big
sales push and tried to get new clients," she says.


But some recruiters are swift to point out that China isn't the only
place that will help students stand out. Chris McCarthy, of London-
based recruiter Hays PLC, says it isn't China experience per se that
employers are looking for but evidence that potential employees are
willing to challenge themselves.


"If Europe and the U.S. are going to maintain their place in global
business people need to be prepared to put on a back pack" and head
for less familiar places, says Mr. McCarthy. "It is evidence that
people are willing to challenge themselves, not specifically China,
that employers are looking for. They want to see a bit of ambition and
entrepreneurship," he says.


He adds, however, that China can be of particular relevance to
employers looking for people with experience in emerging markets.


But while experience in China may be invaluable, some obstacles can
seem formidable. Mr. Gutiérrez, working at a microlender, struggled
with Chinese. "The problem with a rural bank is that Chinese is its
first language and English is not used at all. When it came to
producing reports on the fluctuation of gold prices, there were no
previous templates I could use so I had to rely on an intuitive
process and then improve the subsequent reports based on feedback."


Despite some barriers, the benefits run in both directions, and
companies in China are profiting from the surge in interest from
potential interns in the West. Thomas Cao, chief executive of Beijing-
based Broad Global Venture Capital Co., says he finds real value in
the work done by interns.


"We look for graduates to come and do real work. We have asked our
interns, for example, to help us analyze the chances of companies
going public on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange," he says.


Ultimately, says Mr. Lesher, going to China was about turning a
personal fascination into a tangible benefit for his career. "The
country was just a point of personal fascination. I wasn't sure how it
would work out."


Write to Javier Espinoza at


  #3  
Old June 1st 11, 03:25 AM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.japan,rec.pets.dogs.misc,soc.culture.burma,alt.politics.bush
Bryson
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default "Wif One You Get DOG Egg-Roll!" Chink Canine ConnoisseursConfronted By Animal Lovers!

Yeah sure ! 2 White Americans and 3 non-White Americans ! They make
your Americatown in China, huh ?

How many Chinese live in the USA ? Last count in 2006 - 3.6 MILLION,
and growing !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_American



On May 31, 1:27*pm, rst0wxyz wrote:
On May 31, 10:54*am, Bryson wrote:

Yeah, sure ! How many Americans have gone to China to look for work ?
How many Chinese have come to the USA to look for work ? How many
Americans have entered China illegally looking for work and a better
life ? How many Chinese have entered America illegally to look for
work and a better life ? How many Americans have gone to study in
China and never returned home ? How many Chinese have come to America
to study and never returned home ? Figure it out, Commie Stooge !


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Hinton

Well, I know another one, President Obama's half brother, married a
Chinese woman, become a Chinese citizen and living in China.

When I was in Beijing in 2005, I met two Los Angeles born Chinese
girls studying in Beijing Normal University. *I asked them why here?
LA has excellent universities. *They replied; *China business will be
big, BIG,... *Knowledge of China and the language will be in great
demand in the future.

It's too bad you have such a closed mind. *Maybe you should open your
mind a bit and see the world instead of being so gung-ho tight. *I
know you're a U.S. air force fighter plane pilot, you still don't need
to look at everyone as "enemy of the state". *The missiles you carried
with your fighter plane going to war may be the ones I did the
research and development work with back in the 1960s.





On May 30, 8:24*pm, rst7 wrote:


On May 29, 10:05*pm, Bryson wrote:


Lies! All lies! This cannot happen in a totalitarian Commie Chinkie
regime where there is absolutely no freedom of speech and all the
people are oppressed.


Here are more "Lies! All Lies" for you to digest from the Wall Street
Journal.


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57635496315711....


Western Graduates Head To China for Internships
Asian Work Experience Helps Résumés Stand Out in Tough Market
By JAVIER ESPINOZA


In a crowded job market, having work experience in China on your
résumé can make a big difference.


Recent graduates in industries from engineering to finance in both
Europe and the U.S. are making their way to the country, hoping to
land their first jobs faster and more easily than their competitors.


Lesmes Gutiérrez, a 23-year-old engineering graduate of Loughborough
University in the U.K., who had a two-week placement with Baoshang
Bank in Beijing late last year, says potential employers are more
impressed with those who can demonstrate a willingness to move out of
their comfort zone. "It's quite a big step to go somewhere not knowing
what to expect. The idea of going to China calls for awareness and the
willingness to relocate," which could be appealing to employers, he
says.


And he's not the only one to have spotted the competitive advantage
work experience in China may bring. Applications for internships there
have more than tripled over the past couple of years, according to
figures released by CRCC Asia, a London-based recruitment consultancy..


In 2009, the company received about 250 applications, compared with
more than 1,000 so far this year, says CRCC Asia Director Daniel
Nivern. "The Chinese economy is booming and it's very appealing for
graduates to get an insight as to why that's happening by visiting
[the country]. With the job market depressed in the U.K. and the U.S.,
China offers a great opportunity to get a long-term career," he says.


He says China has also come into focus for Western companies looking
to grow. "A lot of businesses realize that if they want to be part of
the global economy, they need to be going into China," adds Mr.
Nivern, whose company has mostly placed recent graduates from the U.K..
and the U.S., but also from other European countries like Spain, in
finance, marketing and legal firms in China.


"I have been told repeatedly that my work in China looks great on my
résumé," says Alexander Lesher, who recently finished a master's
degree in Environmental Engineering at the Indiana-based Purdue
University and subsequently undertook a two-month internship at
environmental company Nanjing Zhuangxun Tech Co. in Beijing.


He says his experience there gave him a greater awareness of cultural
differences. He says he was surprised by the way business people
interacted during lunches. During a working meal with a group of about
eight people, a single person would buy enough food to completely fill
the table and would go out of his or her way to make sure everyone ate
as much as possible. "Then they would act humbly, as if they have done
nothing," he says. "That wouldn't happen in the U.S."


Others visiting China for the first time found the first few days
disconcerting. Sophie Corcut, a former unpaid marketing intern at fair-
trade company Shangrila Farms, says: "Living in Beijing and dealing
with a totally foreign language was challenging. Things like crossing
the road or buying things in the supermarket or counting the numbers
were suddenly difficult." But it was precisely that challenge that Ms..
Corcut, who borrowed from her parents to fund her trip, was looking
for. "It was brilliant. I was looking for that stimulation."


Ms. Corcut, who now has a full-time job with management consultancy
Accenture in London, says her two months' work experience in China was
more rewarding than previous internships she had done in her native
England. "I have done a lot of work experience in the U.K., and they
actually don't need you. You are just there, and they are constantly
trying to find you work. You are given something very menial," she
says. "But in China they were actually using me. I was lucky to be
interning for a young company that needed a lot of help."


She says initially after graduation she wasn't sure what to do
professionally with a degree in history and French, but in China she
learned how to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and started
designing promotional leaflets for the company. "I tried to get a big
sales push and tried to get new clients," she says.


But some recruiters are swift to point out that China isn't the only
place that will help students stand out. Chris McCarthy, of London-
based recruiter Hays PLC, says it isn't China experience per se that
employers are looking for but evidence that potential employees are
willing to challenge themselves.


"If Europe and the U.S. are going to maintain their place in global
business people need to be prepared to put on a back pack" and head
for less familiar places, says Mr. McCarthy. "It is evidence that
people are willing to challenge themselves, not specifically China,
that employers are looking for. They want to see a bit of ambition and
entrepreneurship," he says.


He adds, however, that China can be of particular relevance to
employers looking for people with experience in emerging markets.


But while experience in China may be invaluable, some obstacles can
seem formidable. Mr. Gutiérrez, working at a microlender, struggled
with Chinese. "The problem with a rural bank is that Chinese is its
first language and English is not used at all. When it came to
producing reports on the fluctuation of gold prices, there were no
previous templates I could use so I had to rely on an intuitive
process and then improve the subsequent reports based on feedback."


Despite some barriers, the benefits run in both directions, and
companies in China are profiting from the surge in interest from
potential interns in the West. Thomas Cao, chief executive of Beijing-
based Broad Global Venture Capital Co., says he finds real value in
the work done by interns.


"We look for graduates to come and do real work. We have asked our
interns, for example, to help us analyze the chances of companies
going public on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange," he says.


Ultimately, says Mr. Lesher, going to China was about turning a
personal fascination into a tangible benefit for his career. "The
country was just a point of personal fascination. I wasn't sure how it
would work out."


Write to Javier Espinoza at - Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


  #4  
Old June 3rd 11, 10:42 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.japan,rec.pets.dogs.misc,soc.culture.burma,alt.politics.bush
rst7
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default "Wif One You Get DOG Egg-Roll!" Chink Canine ConnoisseursConfronted By Animal Lovers!

On Jun 3, 2:05*pm, DryPussy wrote:
Speaking of dogs, did you know that each year roughly 1,200 Chinese
people are kidnapped, butchered, cooked, and eaten?

Elite restaurants frequented by Party members often run short of dogs,
so they hire street people to grab solitary pedestrians at night and
the unfortunates are on the next day's menu.


Yeah!!! I remember that. It was on a TV program called "Alfred
Hitchcock presents".
  #5  
Old November 24th 11, 02:57 AM
collin1 collin1 is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by DogBanter: Nov 2011
Posts: 9
Default

04Escorts new york asian escorts offering outcall companionship. Our new york escorts gorgeous Escorts provide ny escorts Professional services throughout New York and NJ. See the best that The NY has to offer: find the sexiest nyc escorts New York escorts in NYC all in one place at New York Exotic Asians.
Our Guarantee: At New York Exotic Asians, our goal is to provide a warm and pleasurable experience you won't soon forget. We assure absolute confidentiality at all times, and hope you find each encounter with our New York Asian escorts is a satisfying one.
s desc: New York Escorts And NYC Asian Escorts Service, is New York escorts agency providing adult escort service by beautiful asian escorts in NYC & New York.Tel: 866-687-1710 729 broadway, New York, NY 10003

Last edited by collin1 : November 24th 11 at 03:08 AM.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.2.0 (Unregistered)
Copyright ©2004-2019 DogBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.