To Matt .... please accept my apologies

Old July 24th 03, 06:40 PM
Tracy

Default To Matt .... please accept my apologies

Hi Matt,

I am honoured that a few people here have accepted my apology for being an
insufferable ass - I know I was and I am apologising to you especially. I
know I hurt you getting sucked in by you know who.

I want to apologise for that and also I want to apologise for getting you
mixed up with Chad - if you see my latest post "I made a mistake", I
refer to Chad having the doggie called Rocky but I then realised it was
you - please believe me when I say, this isnt a slur on you - its a genuine
mistake - you can verbally kick me up the butt anytime!

Tracy (exLytaA)

Old July 24th 03, 07:20 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Rocky wrote in
news:[email protected]:

How could you have confused the two of us? It's fairly easy to
tell us apart - I'm the good looking one.

Of course you are. You're Canadian!!

Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

*Four hours* to bury a cat? Yes - it
wouldn't keep still'

Old July 24th 03, 07:24 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 24 Jul 2003, Rocky opined:

How could you have confused the two of us? It's fairly easy to
tell us apart - I'm the good looking one.

You got that right.

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

How come the AT&T logo looks like the Death Star?

Old July 24th 03, 07:27 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 24 Jul 2003, Suja opined:

Dimpled Chad wrote:

You got that right.

I was planning on sticking up for you, Chad. And then you had to do
this. shakes head

Heh. Don't worry. I've seen pictures of Matt. I mean, who could compete with
this?

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Me/Me001.html

I sure can't.

Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

The KC Royals are the first major league baseball
team in 92 years to win their first 11 games at home.

Old July 24th 03, 07:29 PM
shelly

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Suja wrote:

I was planning on sticking up for you, Chad. And then you
had to do this. shakes head

if he keeps it up, one of us is gonna have to take his Punq
crown away.

--
shelly (foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
Old July 24th 03, 07:38 PM
Rocky

Dimpled Chad said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Heh. Don't worry. I've seen pictures of Matt. I mean, who
could compete with this?

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Me/Me001.html

Ahhh, to be 20 again.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old July 24th 03, 08:43 PM
Julia Altshuler

Where in the world would one expect to find signs printed in English, Spanish
and Yiddish?

--Lia
Old July 24th 03, 08:58 PM
Rocky

Handsome Jack Morrison said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Boy, Matt, I wonder how many places there are in the world
where signs are written in Hebrew, Arabic and English?

Let me go out on a limb here and guess there's just one --
Israel?

Yup, even though French is the second offical language.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old July 24th 03, 09:10 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote
in :

French?

spit

Careful now!!

Old July 24th 03, 09:22 PM
Julia Altshuler

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:

Oh oh. Spanish? Yiddish?

I make it a point never to argue with librarians, but...whatthehey,
maybe I just need new glasses.

Miami Beach, Florida. Not all the signs but a fair number having to do with
safety or not littering.

--Lia

Hey Matt... J1Boss Dog breeds 5 November 14th 04 03:59 AM
My Apologies CrAzY_CaVy Dog breeds 0 March 21st 04 04:11 PM
Apologies? bentcajungirl Dog behavior 10 July 20th 03 05:42 PM