Sutter Co, CA - Need loving home for 9mo pup Pom/Chi Mix

Old August 7th 11, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Tina Rubalcava

Default Sutter Co, CA - Need loving home for 9mo pup Pom/Chi Mix

Need loving home for a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix pup born on 11/11/10.
Mila is black w/ identical tan markings on both sides of her face. She
will sit on command and is crate trained. She is housetrained to
training pads but loves to go outdoors. She has all vaccinations but
has NOT been spayed. She is a sweet, loving puppy. Loves to cuddle to
people and on any blanket. Loves to run outside in backyard. She's
not a temperamental dog, but wouldn't recommend her to extremely young
children unless they definitely know how to handle puppies. The reason
is because, if you're sitting down, she'll sometimes put her face in
your face - simply wants attention & loving. She does not do this in
an aggressive manner at all. She also has long legs and loves to
stretch them out against your chest. A timid, young child may not
like this. She has been around my 5 yr old since we've had her and
there haven't been any problems. So, like I said, there's nothing mean
or aggressive about this puppy.
She will take socks! She simply puts them in her mouth but will not
chew them. She has never chewed up any personal belongings, etc. As
much as she's a lap dog, she loves to play. And for a small dog, she's
very fast!
She has not been around other dogs much; however I think she would get
a long with them. Obviously she's very small so I dont think she'd do
well around aggressive overly playful dogs.
I will provide her blanket & toys that she loves to cuddle & play
with.
Any questions, please reply to
Old August 8th 11, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Jo Wolf

You need to advertise this dog LOCALLY or turn it over to a no-kill
shelter or local rescue group. You can find these through places in
your community where the groups hold their adoption sessions on
weekends. This site is rarely visited, by a few of us who check it now
and then to redirect efforts of folks like you who need to find a dog a
new home. The site was originally intended as a place for those who
work in rescue to discuss problems and solutions, not to advertise
individual dogs, but usegroups have been overtaken by facebook, etc.,
and many groups, like this one, are essentially "dead".

Jo