Strange Toby Thing

Old July 25th 03, 01:53 AM
Kevin Michael Vail

Default Strange Toby Thing

Today David called me at work annoyed with Toby. Toby has been drinking
a *lot* of water since we started him on the methylprednisolone, so
David's been filling up the water dish several times a day (and taking
the dogs out every two hours or so to boot!). Today, Toby apparently
was annoyed that the water dish was empty...so he peed in it!

I told him if we could channel this properly, we could train him to pee
in a plastic bucket that we could leave in the bathroom, and not have to
take him out so many times during the day. The response was basically
"if you think that will work, go for it" but in a tone of voice that
suggested I wouldn't have the greatest chance of success.

Ah, dogs...

They both got bathed and groomed yesterday, so they are currently
fluffy, clean, and nice smelling. I bet at least one of those doesn't
last too long!
--
Kevin Michael Vail | Dogbert: That's circular reasoning.
http://www.vaildc.net/kevin/
Old July 25th 03, 02:19 AM
bentcajungirl

we could train him to pee
in a plastic bucket

I am glad to hear from you. Cute about the water bowl trick! I was
thinking to myself earlier today that it had been a while since I had seen
any posts from you.
Perry
bentcajungirl