Greyhound with early stage kidney disease (HELP)

Old August 19th 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
George[_3_]

Default Greyhound with early stage kidney disease (HELP)

Hi folks need your help please. A friend of mine with a 5-6year old
greyhound was just told that his dog has early stage kidney disease
and must start using low-protein food. It appears that most
commercial foods have a protein content of, at minimum, 15% I need
recommendations from the readership.

Thanks much in advance
Old October 15th 11, 06:29 AM
PickePekingese PickePekingese is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by George[_3_] View Post
Hi folks need your help please. A friend of mine with a 5-6year old
greyhound was just told that his dog has early stage kidney disease
and must start using low-protein food. It appears that most
commercial foods have a protein content of, at minimum, 15% I need
recommendations from the readership.

Thanks much in advance
You ask your vet if he/she knows any dog food with low protein content or other alternatives. I wish your dog will be fine.
Pekingese training is not a joke. You need to have patience, dedication, perseverance, and heart. Do you have them all???

Need Dog Food Recipes for Kidney Disease / 14 year old Bearded Collie GillisMcGill Dog health 10 December 19th 07 10:15 AM
Kidney Disease? Suja Dog health 6 March 24th 07 01:24 PM
11 Year BC diagnosed with Kidney Disease. Experiences from Others plz [email protected] Dog health 4 June 17th 06 12:15 AM
Food for kidney disease Jayebea Dog health 9 March 6th 05 11:45 AM
The Adolescent RebelliHOWES Stage - FACT, FICTION, MYTH Or The PREDICTABLE RESULT OF MISHANDLING? I Am Dog breeds 2 February 15th 05 08:08 PM