Still Waiting on the Test Results for Bo

Old July 26th 03, 01:35 AM
Jag795

Default Still Waiting on the Test Results for Bo

Hello Everyone,

Not much of an update to report yet. The Vet and the Assistant both said Bo was
a very good boy yesterday during his stay there for his Cushings test. When
they brought me back....passing through several rooms to the pen area....he was
wagging his tail madly. As soon as she opened that pen door....he was outta
there! He didn't even wait for me to put his lead on....he took off through the
other rooms looking for the nearest exit. I guess he was more than ready to go
home - LOL! Since we got home....he has been fine....none the worse for wear I
am happy to say! They were hoping to get the test results back this afternoon
but while I was there another one of our dogs early this evening....a fax came
over that the results would be delayed. Hopefully we will hear something
tomorrow.

Thanks Again Folks,
Jan

Old July 26th 03, 06:37 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 25 Jul 2003, Jag795 opined:

Hopefully we will hear something
tomorrow.

Will be waiting with hopeful interest. Many well wishes.
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

"Ever consider what they must think of us? I mean,
here we come back from a grocery store with the most
amazing haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must
think we're the greatest hunters on earth!" - Anne Tyler

Old July 29th 03, 03:21 AM
Jag795

Great news on the Cushings. Still its too bad that he's ailing so. Keep
us posted, okay. Lots of skritches from Frankie and me!!

Chad

Thank You Chad! I truely appreciate it!

Jan
Bo, Trooper, Skeeter, & Twister